Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

25luuuffynt91.jpg

I just saw it for the first time, about two years ago. It doesn’t even seem like Keanu but it’s an amazing funny vibe he has. And yeah you can not have seen his acting choices coming in the next 15 years.
he had that goofy persona.

Reboot on HULU has me rolling. Two eps in and Im enjoying it. One of the characters on the show is a reality star from a show called fu*k buddy mountain 🤣🤣

Saw this on IMDB today -

03B413E3-D50D-49F2-8BCE-6C28A911C02B.png

:stoneface:
Christmas Carrol retellings have already been done to death even before this one.

WIll Ferrel had a great run but he hasn't done anything worth a **** in awhile. Ryan Reynolds has been playing himself forever, great fit for Deadpool but not interested in seeing him in anything else.
even this?

Attachments

• buried.jpg
    buried.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 109
Tonight’s first : The Burning (1981)
613DF02A-E72F-4D1E-96C5-ACB57824AEED.jpeg

Guess this is like Friday the 13th but better, and just late to the slasher game? On Tubi for free right now. Has anybody seen this before and do you agree with Paste Magazines rating of #97 on the greatest horrors of all time list?

Didn’t watch that one. Was it good at all?
Its good but its a one off.

Reynolds isn't about to go on some amazing acting run like say McConaughey. He's more movie star and closer to comedy.

Its not like he cant act though. He just chooses the easy route.

The last joint I really liked him in was with Denzel.

Reactions: sb
Reynolds acting in Waiting was Van Wilder but funnier. Then he can do Buried. With Zik that he could go big acting pedigree if he has wanted to but hasn’t yet.

Was trying to find something to watch tonight and stumbled upon "X" on Showtime. Watched the trailer and thought it wouldn't be the worst way to spend a couple hours. Enjoyed it. Not the greatest slasher flick ever, but worth the watch.

Is it better than Halloween Kills? That was the worst script, even for a scary movie, i've ever witnessed

Back
Top Bottom