Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

So I watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and that movie still brings da lols. If you would've told me Keanu would become a huge star after his acting in that movie I would've called you a liar. I watched it in 4K
THANK YOU!!! That and Speed were my first 2 Keanu movies, and I was late to the party on both but thought 'Uuuuummmm, this guy sucks.'

Then he blew up and I was like 'Uuuummm, that guy that sucks? Everyone loves him? I'm supposed to go see Matrix featuring THAT guy? Naaah, you all got it.'

-foe

Reynolds acting in Waiting was Van Wilder but funnier. Then he can do Buried. With Zik that he could go big acting pedigree if he has wanted to but hasn’t yet.
I think he is very capable but just didn't want to go that route. watching him in Buried was just believable for me that got me depressed in the end. I read an article somewhere that his grandma slapped him in the face when he made her watch that movie and saw it.

Was trying to find something to watch tonight and stumbled upon "X" on Showtime. Watched the trailer and thought it wouldn't be the worst way to spend a couple hours. Enjoyed it. Not the greatest slasher flick ever, but worth the watch.
I enjoyed the female casts there a lot.

Watched Halloween Ends the other night. Sucked.

I thought the first movie of the trilogy was actually really good. Saw in theaters. And that the following ones would be promising. Absolutely not the case.

Kills and Ends both terrible. IMO.

THANK YOU!!! That and Speed were my first 2 Keanu movies, and I was late to the party on both but thought 'Uuuuummmm, this guy sucks.'

Then he blew up and I was like 'Uuuummm, that guy that sucks? Everyone loves him? I'm supposed to go see Matrix featuring THAT guy? Naaah, you all got it.'

-foe
in fairness, I guess people love Keanu because of his real life personality. not pretentious but real. I have to agree though that his acting prowess is limited, but when he shines, he really shines. you have to ask yourself why some people love THE HOFF.

I thought the first movie of the trilogy was actually really good. Saw in theaters. And that the following ones would be promising. Absolutely not the case.

when you run and kept on recycling an old franchise, that is bound to happen. the last best one for me was always H20 with a killer soundtrack.

Minus the corniness of Kills it wasn’t bad. Didn’t take long to get to the killing but Ends? That first hour was dreadful and not in a good way.

**** reminded me of Nightmare on Elm Street 2.

The whole town chasing people through the hospital in Kills with the corny lines was awful, made the sequels like Revenge/Curse look like they had a good script

Currently for first time:

1665941883988.jpeg

Not good.

I’ve always heard Murray could be a **** at times, even from people who consider themselves friends with him, but some of these most recent claims are real bad.

Natalie Portman is da 🐐

She did however meet Benjamin Millepied on the set of this film, who she ended up marrying. So **** that guy.
well Nat was in decline during that stage in her career. among her movies, I didn't really like Black Swan with her on it felt she was a miscast. other than that, the movie was good. I like the synopsis.

Not good.

I’ve always heard Murray could be a **** at times, even from people who consider themselves friends with him, but some of these most recent claims are real bad.
Sounds like Bill is half using that old man Biden perv excuse and the age old comedian's I was making a joke excuse. Straddling a woman sounds crazy.

Don't care much about Bill being an a-hole to ppl cuz honestly ppl act like they don't know how to respond and handle that but that **** he did to 9 year old Seth Green was ****ed up :lol:

I remember when Lucy Liu spoke out about dude years ago when they filmed Charlie's Angels and nobody had her back. Nobody spoke up about other **** Bill did to them. Now ppl are writing memoirs and recounting old events. Real lame. Should've done it then not when Bill is like 80 and not the star he once was.
well Nat was in decline during that stage in her career.
This is false. You either are not a fan or didn't like the movies she was in.

During that time in her career she was in the opposite of a decline.

How many of you are willing to put your hand in the air and admit that you’ve done the Buffalo Bill pose from Silence of the Lambs in front of your bathroom mirror?

…you know what I’m talking about.
Hannibal Lector really did steal the show. So much more terrifying than BB.

To answer you question though: HELLLLLL NOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom