Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Keep meaning to get to this one
MV5BYTNhOTlmMDYtNWUyMi00Y2E0LThmYmItNGY4ZGI2ZDgwZmI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I wanna see this too.

I think Hall first discovered 100% for sure that she was African American on Finding Your Roots. From what I remember, she said it was always just family lore and was rarely spoken about so she didn't know for sure. Her grandfather always said he was Native American which made things more confusing for her to know what her background was.

It's was pretty cool when she finally found out who her Great Grandfather was and what he had accomplished.

I just did a rewatch of Tom Cruise's The Mummy. I must say the film is good and not as bad as other people or critics might have been saying about it, although it could be better.

also, the reason for rewatching it is.......

Attachments

• sofia-boutella.gif
    sofia-boutella.gif
    753.4 KB · Views: 117
If you are a fan of Marrisa Tomei and have not seen Slums of Beverly Hills, I highly recommend it. She shows a lot in that movie. It’s also just good all they way around. Quirky. But good.
Definitely a great movie. Classic coming of age cult film. I remember in Highschool all the girls I hung out with spoke G. They taught me how to speak it once during lunch and I only remembered how it worked for like a week lol.

Use promo code signup20 and it's 20% off...free shipping too. So should be like $35+ tax for all 9 Blu rays....the DVD set is like $10 cheaper
Say what you will, 9 Blu Rays of FF is good even if there’s 4.5 good movies 🍿 is that a low or high plus minus?

Was just reading background on I Know What You Did Last Summer and apparently producers wanted Jennifer Love Hewitt to film a naked shower scene.....

Love the effort......but she had JUST turned 18. :wow: :smh:

So they "settled" on focusing on her cleavage. :lol:

Hollywood a God damn cesspool man.

I thought the new Mummy was solid and I was so hopin for the Monster-verse to get started. :frown:
it gave me that vibe of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. if there was a weak area in the movie, it's casting of Russell Crowe.

Was just reading background on I Know What You Did Last Summer and apparently producers wanted Jennifer Love Hewitt to film a naked shower scene.....

Love the effort......but she had JUST turned 18. :wow: :smh:

So they "settled" on focusing on her cleavage. :lol:

Hollywood a God damn cesspool man.

Wife And I Were Talking Bout Rewatching That Since Neither Can Remember Much Of It.

Currently Rewatching The Scream Franchise After Many Many Years. Kinda Hard After Scary Movie, To Take Some Of This Serious. Pretty Sure I Called Duey Doofy At One Point :lol:

I think I should try to give Hook a re-watch. Only saw it around the time it was originally released in theaters and wasn’t really into it. But I was 15 at the time and in a phase where my movie tastes were more narrow.

I’ll probably appreciate it more now just from a filmmaking standpoint.

He was still good when he made this. Also he was in this movie. Guess the character.

Other notable hidden cameos:

Glenn Close
Jimmy Buffett
Phil Collins
David Crosby
George Lucas
Carrie Fisher
Gwenyth Paltrow (Only her second movie role)
Tony “THROW THE DAMN TOWEL!” Burton

Back
Top Bottom