Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Can’t comment on Mission Impossible 2 as I haven’t seen it :lol:

How about you? Which one do you prefer?

i haven't seen MI2 either (which shouldn't surprise ANYONE in here given I just watched the Indy series last month :lol: )

it's on the list tho

Rogue Nation is so so so good. First airplane sequence.. the breakout with Ilsa.. the entire opera sequence is amazing. The underwater dive was awesome, hearing his heartbeat throughout just ups the anxiety to another level. I think my favorite thing with MI franchise they do is the gameplan scene, where they make their plans and basically point out how insane it is and then they get it done with 8 things going wrong in the meantime. The fighting with the music in the background, Rebecca Ferguson is beautiful and could kick my *** and I would love every second of it. Mission Impossible has always killed it with its female leads, and they're not the typical Bond girls or damsels in distress, they can kick *** a lot of times. Vanessa Kirby in Fallout shows some moves too.

I think Fallouts highs are so high, but Rogue Nation is outstanding. On this rewatch I may rank it higher, even sequence is top notch. The motorcycle one in particular is a stand out mostly because you have Ving Rhames and Jeremy Renner playing comic relief as an unlikely buddy pairing. Ilsa gives Ethan the love interest he needs, someone just like him and the temptation to walk away with her was so well played... but he can't. These movies are as good as action gets along with enough story and character development throughout. They can stand on their own, but you get the relationships and drama from the characters.

If you two alone can’t get this to #1 then I don’t know what I just witnessed over the last 5weeks, serious.
IMG_3552.jpeg

I really need to catch up on Mission Impossible...think I've only seen the first 2 and I don't even remember them :lol:

jpzx jpzx
“Take the elevator to the very bottom. Go to the left, down the crewmen’s passage, then go right, and left again at the stairs. You’ll come to a long corridor…”

Thomas Andrew’s instructions got me like

1689092452118.gif

MI in Imax later today, will probably catch it in Dolby as well sometime later
these long movies always test my bladder :lol:

Back
Top Bottom