Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

i knew those greens weren't 3M...but a part of me was hoping they made 'em with a light grey nubuck. oh well. :rolleyes

mani havent been this excited for a nike retro in awhile, asides from the stussy blazers that size? UK dropped.

I really hope the marinos wont be a headache to drop.

I know ive probably post this more than 5 times in the thread already but:

CAN'T WAIT

WOW!! Those Express have my eye! Hope the comfort isnt the same as the recent retro Griffey 1-2 though. Back to main topic......1 more weekend for DOLPHINS!!

just got my 12.5 from Niketown....loving them! perfect fit.

Thanks to whoever suggested going 1/2 size up :smokin

Those black/yellow AM Express look kinda nice.

this.
theres a pic somewhere where the sole has some white in them...the white sole looks better IMO...
its crazy but i cant find another pic of those hot punch/cool grey AM express...ANYWHERE...

mani havent been this excited for a nike retro in awhile, asides from the stussy blazers that size? UK dropped.
I really hope the marinos wont be a headache to drop.
I know ive probably post this more than 5 times in the thread already but:
CAN'T WAIT

I hope not. Worst case scenario they'll end like the Dions.

Saw the Grey and Green ones at works today, they look so good in person. If i wasn't getting the Dolphins, I would get those...

U of M QB Scott Dreisbach (1996) wearing what looks to be the speed turfs.... GO BLUE!!! lol

Pic of my Speed turfs. Copped a few days after release from hibbetts with 20% off coupon. Def go sz up .5 IMO

Last edited:
tried on the black/white cw today and man it was hard not to cop on site. already told myself i'm getting the dolphins first

U of M QB Scott Dreisbach (1996) wearing what looks to be the speed turfs.... GO BLUE!!! lol

Pic of my Speed turfs. Copped a few days after release from hibbetts with 20% off coupon. Def go sz up .5 IMO

in that Michigan pic i think i spy with my little eye some air barrages (marshall faulks) man i would cop those too!

Finally went to the mall and saw both the Blk/White and the White/Green. Both of them look great in person, but im waiting on the Blk pair to drop to like 89 before I purchase. I believe the Dolphin colorway will sit on shelves for awhile as well.

I think the Miami colorway is gonna fly here in the DMV! Thats the shoe i hear everyone talking about

Back
Top Bottom