ok, i think we gotta hit da reset button on men's fashion....

Not even just hicks though. You see capitalenos rocking that tight too.. that's DR style though. Some of the things Omega wears I swear.

I challenged NH to a style walk off, but he didn't want to bring it.

:kanyeshrug:
the image you just put in my head just killed me.
roll.gif
I would pay anything to see this.

View media item 622850
Is the outfit tacky? Yes. Is it because of the capris? No. It's the leather belt and the dress shirt mixed with boat shoes. If he was wearing a boat hat with a sweater jacket he would fit right in. Do I think he is gay? I wouldn't even entertain such an ignorant question.

That money bag doe, is kind of... >D :smokin

Last edited:
Won't find me wearing Hudson Clothing. They got imitation nike destroyer jackets and givenchy shirts if some of ya'll are interested on Jimmy Jazz. :lol: They sell well from what i've seen.

Last edited:
Banana colored highwater pants is not a good look at all. Has nothing to do with sexual orientation, has everything to do with looking tacky as Hell

Last edited:
Pastel colors are tacky??

That's a beach color on beachwear. That's what I"m sayin. Right over the heads.

Also, I agree the pastel yellow does not match his skin tone at all. I could rock that though, however, I would wear a size better suited for my body....

Lol Capri's are almost equivelant to booty shorts for men.

Let ****** dress how they want.

Who cares.

Its either u like it or don't.

Do it or dont do it.

Who cares what these rappers are wearing. I dont see what it is doing to harm them in any way.

They are still piping dimes on a daily basis and still got enough money to live OK.

Just dress how you want.

You rock jerseys and capri's.. keep it moving. Stuck in 00's still.

Fashion change erday b.

Who cares.

Do it or dont do it.

Who cares what these rappers are wearing. I dont see what it is doing to harm them in any way.

They are still piping dimes on a daily basis and still got enough money to live OK.

Just dress how you want.

Fashion change erday b.
00a33ddef4b211e28e8022000ae81479_7.jpg

and? my wardrobe > alot of detractors up in here talkin smack bout "capris"

what do you think these are?

or these?

fp_3604214_williams_pharrell_fp7_091409.jpg

plus lets even talk about jerseys..you gonna sustain L's da second you try to insert any kind of logic of why i can't wear one.
laugh.gif

View media item 622850

Is the outfit tacky? Yes. Is it because of the capris? No.
Yes it is.  lol.  On what planet is it cool for dudes to wear Easter color high-waist capris.

In the spring/summer. They are called spring/summer colors. :lol: Or maybe, Easter. :lol:

I hate to downtalk NT but since when did this place start lacking in the fashion sense? We used to have industry people in here and it was an actual community showcasing designs everyday. Now people just got egos ready to hate on the next man, regardless of who it is. :\

Exactly ninjahood, if you can pull the waistline down below your buttcheeks, NTers will think they are normal shorts being used in a normal fashion sense. But if you put a cuff on the end of those seams and actually have them fitted around your waist, they are not meant for men. :lol:

Dudes don't even know the difference between seasonal colors and the seasons have changed every damn year since they were breathing oxygen. :smh:

*sigh*

Who cares.

Do it or dont do it.

Just dress how you want.

Fashion change erday b.

or these?

plus lets even talk about jerseys..you gonna sustain L's da second you try to insert any kind of logic of why i can't wear one.
laugh.gif
Ohh nice fit. Red Hat, Red Jersey, Red Ssneakers. Nice.

Must've been tough to come up with that one. 

Pastel colors are tacky??

That's a beach color on beachwear. That's what I"m sayin. Right over the heads.

Also, I agree the pastel yellow does not match his skin tone at all. I could rock that though, however, I would wear a size better suited for my body....

We just call it how we see it..

Who cares.

Do it or dont do it.

Just dress how you want.

Fashion change erday b.

or these?

laugh.gif

devil's in da detail b..thats da difference between someone who thinks they fly and someone who knows they fly.

wink.gif
smokin.gif

why dont you go ahead and look for da same red shoes, and red jersey and see how easy it is for you.
laugh.gif

Who cares.

Do it or dont do it.

Just dress how you want.

Fashion change erday b.

or these?

laugh.gif

devil's in da detail b..thats da difference between someone who thinks they fly and someone who knows they fly.

wink.gif
smokin.gif

why dont you go ahead and look for da same red shoes, and red jersey and see how easy it is for you.
laugh.gif
So money and rarity means it looks good? 

Who cares.

Do it or dont do it.

Just dress how you want.

Fashion change erday b.

or these?

laugh.gif

wink.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
when combined with someone that already looks good, its da holy trinity, takes some note b, you might learn something today.

Last edited:
Only thing I'VE really disareed on is the all leather everything and tall ts tryna make a comeback, looks stupid af. I ain't trippin though, it's some pretty cool stuff i've found from current trends.

Who cares.

Do it or dont do it.

Just dress how you want.

Fashion change erday b.

or these?

laugh.gif

wink.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
when combined with someone that already looks good, its da holy trinity, takes some note b, you might learn something today.
Yep. Typical Ninjahood.

Starts trolling when he knows he is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom