Ok lets grow up and stop hating on fusions already

Fusions are trash. Just get the real authentic pair Jordan wore on the court, or AF1, not a mixture. you must own some fusions OP

Its funny how people in here keep saying fusions are for teens like jordan's are a grown man shoe lol there just sneakers period how does wearing fusions make you look like your trying to be young that makes no sense smh at these grow man talking like there 12 years old there are a lot of teens that rock retros too so if you rock retros does that make you young too smh

I personally am not a fan of fusions at all, to me they almost seem like a tease...  the shoe looks like the classic Jordan model I want.... but they are air force ones lol

you will never catch me rockin a pair of fusions, thats just my opinion though

if people want to rock fusions, fine by me I am more concerned with what kicks are on MY feet and not other people

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Its funny how people in here keep saying fusions are for teens like jordan's are a grown man shoe lol there just sneakers period how does wearing fusions make you look like your trying to be young that makes no sense smh at these grow man talking like there 12 years old there are a lot of teens that rock retros too so if you rock retros does that make you young too smh

It's not the fact that younger teens are the only people that "should" be wearing these. It's the fact that Jordans meant a lot more to the older generation because they were from our youth. We are all very fortunate that JB re-retros shoes so we all can relive our memories. But when they release these fusions, it's an insult to what was a great shoe.

But then again, whenever I see fusions, it's always the young bucks sportin' them. It's just an observation. It's just like how some people respect and follow a classic car line. For something to be around for 25 years, you bet there will be purist and OG heads like myself.

I still remember waiting in line for the Space Jams. The first 30 heads in line were all lil teen hypebeasts rocking every fusion and frankenstein shoe. One cat had the Altitude XIII's on. I was pretty disgusted at the kids in line. It really is a different game nowadays. But hey, I guess you're too young to realize that too huh? It's all love though. Thanks for supporting JB.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I hate fusion and will never own a pair. Fusion are a disgrace to Air Jordan's. But this is my opinion, If people like fusions and want to buy them then good for them. I don't care what other people want to wear.  I don't need to grow up because I think fusions are ugly  If you like them then you buy them Ill stick to I-XX3.

My man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not for me but if u like em, knock yourself out

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

It's not the fact that younger teens are the only people that "should" be wearing these. It's the fact that Jordans meant a lot more to the older generation because they were from our youth. We are all very fortunate that JB re-retros shoes so we all can relive our memories. But when they release these fusions, it's an insult to what was a great shoe.

But then again, whenever I see fusions, it's always the young bucks sportin' them. It's just an observation. It's just like how some people respect and follow a classic car line. For something to be around for 25 years, you bet there will be purist and OG heads like myself.

I still remember waiting in line for the Space Jams. The first 30 heads in line were all lil teen hypebeasts rocking every fusion and frankenstein shoe. One cat had the Altitude XIII's on.I was pretty disgusted at the kids in line. It really is a different game nowadays. But hey, I guess you're too young to realize that too huh? It's all love though. Thanks for supporting JB.
No a Offense but i think you take this a little too serious you act like Jordan brand is sending you a check every month how could you be disgusted at them just because they have a different taste in sneakers then you wow

You know what i think, i think your bitter because you seen how young those kids in line were and they reminded you of how old you are

anyway this thread is pointless haters will be haters i don't like fusions but i hate haters even more im out

I still remember waiting in line for the Space Jams. The first 30 heads in line were all lil teen hypebeasts rocking every fusion and frankenstein shoe. One cat had the Altitude XIII's on.I was pretty disgusted at the kids in line. It really is a different game nowadays. But hey, I guess you're too young to realize that too huh? It's all love though. Thanks for supporting JB.
No a fence but i think you take this a litte to serious you act like jordan brand is sending you a check every month how could you be disgusted at them just because they have a different taste then you ? wow

You know what i think, i think your bitter because you see those kids in line with you waiting for jordans and they reminded you of how old you are

anyway this thread is pointless haters will be haters i don't like fusions but i don't like haters even more im out
Why don't you try learning grammar. It might help when you are trying to make a point. I think the term you were looking for is "No Offense." And you also misspelled a few simple words like "little." I guess I did learn a few things on my path of being so "old." You really don't get it do you? Your attitude is a prime example of what I'm talking about. Used to camp out for a major release and see a vast majority of heat on people's feet. Nowadays it's just fusions, dub-zeros, spizikes, and six rings. The fact that I see more Fusions and such than retros really puzzles me. Plus the fact half of them were running to the back of the line saying they'd sell their spot for $150. Yep, its the same ol hypebeast fusion rocking kid. I'm not one to judge anybody, but from the repeated things I've seen over the past few years, yeah it really does disgust me.

But yeah, you are right. It's when I read mindless posts like the ones you post it makes me realize how old I am. Old enough to make sense...

No a fence but i think you take this a litte to serious you act like jordan brand is sending you a check every month how could you be disgusted at them just because they have a different taste then you ? wow

You know what i think, i think your bitter because you see those kids in line with you waiting for jordans and they reminded you of how old you are

anyway this thread is pointless haters will be haters i don't like fusions but i don't like haters even more im out
Why don't you try learning grammar. It might help when you are trying to make a point. I think the term you were looking for is "No Offense." And you also misspelled a few simple words like "little." I guess I did learn a few things on my path of being so "old." You really don't get it do you? Your attitude is a prime example of what I'm talking about. Used to camp out for a major release and see a vast majority of heat on people's feet. Nowadays it's just fusions, dub-zeros, spizikes, and six rings. The fact that I see more Fusions and such than retros really puzzles me. Plus the fact half of them were running to the back of the line saying they'd sell their spot for $150. Yep, its the same ol hypebeast fusion rocking kid. I'm not one to judge anybody, but from the repeated things I've seen over the past few years, yeah it really does disgust me.

But yeah, you are right. It's when I read mindless posts like the ones you post it makes me realize how old I am. Old enough to make sense...
OH HELLLLLLL NO!
roll.gif

Dude just did not say "no a fence"

roll.gif

Thats the worst I've ever seen on NT 

Dropping out of grade school FTL 
indifferent.gif

The only fusion shoes I like are the spizikes. I am not a fan of fusions but some of them look nice.

I own the Grey Nurse Premier 5, Plaid 5, Overseas Wine 5 , Black/Red/Green Premier 12 and the Black/Red/Gold Premier 3. If anybody can tell me where I can get the Blue Premier 4 I would appreciate the info.

Fusions suck, IMO. Anyone can hate on something if he/she doesn't like it.

Fusions to me are like a (CHEAP/UGLY) Chrysler 300 that was modeled to mimic a Bentley, and Air Jordans are like a Bentley.

What would you want to get?

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

OH HELLLLLLL NO!
roll.gif

Dude just did not say "no a fence"

roll.gif

Thats the worst I've ever seen on NT 

Dropping out of grade school FTL 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EPIC FAIL!!!!  "No a fence"?  That was a clever play on words right?  Please say yes!

LMAO @ "Dropping out of grade school FTL 
indifferent.gif
"  
laugh.gif

idk but i hate fusions i never really like them rather cope another retro i dont understand tho  why fusions are 150    and a retro comes out also 150 dont make sense
the only thing is that if the kids are buying the bs then jb will put it out again and again i rather see stuff like flight 45 or flipside than fusions orignal idea's im not sayting i like them but
ratger see that than fusion's destroying classic's im 27 so maybe its just cause im older i guess but jb is makin $ off fusion as u can see youngster's are rockin them hard so i dont see it stopin anytime soon
when my son is my age they will be retro"infusion lmao hope not will see
but if u rock fusion's and u see some one rockin og"s or retro"s dont think u one up on them
roll.gif

I have multiple pairs of fusion v's and xii's. I've worn them into the ground. Other fusions i can't really get into, but I might want the black/white/red f13.
where i live it's absolutely no hating on them. Real shoe heads buy what they like anyway. To not like just because they are fusions is dumb imo.

to say only younger kids should be wearing them is dumb also.

you'll be the only clown rockin fusions and the rest of us NTers rock OGs and retros.

sold out in stores? FOH wit that

I don't care for Fusions...I only like and purchased the Taxi 12 Fusions...I thought Jordan was gonna stop wih the 12 and the keep the Fusion line a rarity, but it turned into plethora of models! I understand Jordan is business and Fusions was a marketing move to bring younger consumers male and female.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I have multiple pairs of fusion v's and xii's. I've worn them into the ground. Other fusions i can't really get into, but I might want the black/white/red f13.
where i live it's absolutely no hating on them. Real shoe heads buy what they like anyway. To not like just because they are fusions is dumb imo.

to say only younger kids should be wearing them is dumb also.

i agree with this.

like i said earlier if i like how the pair looks then im copping and i could care less about what a bunch of people on a messageboard think.

my opinion when it comes to fusions, 6 rings etc is, that if they did them right and they were able to mix the shoes in a way that they looked good, and something you could see yourself wearing they would have a much more favorable opinion, but for the most part they look like trash.

1/2 cents are looked at in a positive way because they combined parts of 5 different penny shoes into 1 shoe yet found a way to make that shoe look stylish and something you would want to wear as opposed to fusions and 6 rings which were poorly put together and look like a big mess.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

you'll be the only clown rockin fusions and the rest of us NTers rock OGs and retros.

sold out in stores? FOH wit that

laugh.gif

you must not have been to houston in a minute...mostly all fusions sell out here within a a couple weeks or so...but when they first started comin out they used to sell out in days...

i remember i wanted the black/red 5 fusions and couldnt find em smh...

Back
Top Bottom