OK Nike. I know you lurking. It's time now...

I very rarely buy multiples.. but I would buy 2 or 3 pairs of the green/blues with no hesitation. I have been searching Ebay for soo long with no luck.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I remember getting jumped in Jersey City for my royal/limes back in the day...They ripped my white tee but never got me for my shoes or my paper!!!

I loved these shoes and wore them to the ground till they had the mean lean!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
when was this

and these do need a retro
pimp.gif

Wouldn't surprise me if some of the people who don't like these did a turnaround once they're reminded who designed them.

Huarache's arent for everyone, some colorways are better than others, but there's NO WAY the shoe is ugly full stop.

Have a pair of screams from 2000 kicking around here somewhere... so personally speaking, i'd probably prefer the og White/Purple/Black colorway... so long as they don't 86 the forefoot air.

but yes, long long overdue.

^And it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't even know who designed them in the first place..............and even when they hear the name they still won't KNOOOOOOW.

Originally Posted by SAMPRAS FAN

I just wish they didn't fit a size and half small. Even if they retro them, my foot will still be damn near busting out the shoe
You know you could do something new and try on the kicks first 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

Wouldn't surprise me if some of the people who don't like these did a turnaround once they're reminded who designed them.

but yes, long long overdue.

QFT. Are the Scream Greens from 2000 even wearable anymore?

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

>QFT. Are the Scream Greens from 2000 even wearable anymore?

Mine were lightly worn before they were thrown in the back of a closet for a few years with a pair of Air Max CWs.

CWs crumbled. Huaraches were fine.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

YES they are wearable^^ Those soles hold up forever

While we are on the whole Scream Green topic, are the Air Max 96 Scream Green wearable also?

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

And what ever happened to these?
safety-orange-nike-air-huarache-le-runner-2.jpg

That along with these, these are SERIOUSLY overdue.  But we get DT Max's twice in 3 years
30lffjq.jpg

And then these.  Just drop them already and make my year:
First 2 pics are pure fire!!

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

And what ever happened to these?
safety-orange-nike-air-huarache-le-runner-2.jpg

That along with these, these are SERIOUSLY overdue.  But we get DT Max's twice in 3 years
30lffjq.jpg

And then these.  Just drop them already and make my year:
First pic is pure fire!!

Nike bring these boys out too then!
turf-shoes-come-out-of-retirement-9.jpg

6oaeqnp.jpg
left AIR SPEED TURF MAX
xd8s5u.jpg
AIR TOTAL BUS
Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-III-White-Black-Blue-3-287x189.jpg
 AIR MORE UPTEMPO 3
159422_e36e69d7a9_l.jpg
AIR MUSCLE MAX

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

While we are on the whole Scream Green topic, are the Air Max 96 Scream Green wearable also?

Some tells me the midsole on those is going to be more like 95s IE: You're better off with a pre-worn pair, and even then....

^^^^Nike PLEASE bring those Pro Streaks back PLEASE!!!!
Ok now back to the Huaraches.

Back
Top Bottom