ok NT I Confess

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by unsuited  

ok...maybe i took it to heart that my identity had to be known.......

i always overanalyzed things.....

cool.....now everyone knows the truth.

mods lock.......
ok so this thread was made so you can tell everyone you're a girl?

no spoon pics no care

lock this up mods

too many betas on NT :smh:

Last edited:
but dude leboski i really wanted to kno..lol..ive never seen op before, as i dont go in TAN.... thought it was odd he asked truth for reps but yet, doesnt have any reps 
nerd.gif

da fuuuh  
i am a girl. very disrespectful to the purpose of this thread. 
laugh.gif

hate having to quote so many troll responses......but there just everywhere

all ur questions have been addressed. but i will let u know, the thread was not meant for u. peace.

Troll response? This is the exact reason I am for membership limiting. You were probably sucking on a milk bottle when I joined this site. Get lost.

looks like this is what new NT has come to.

I have a question.

I know part of this is just NT tradition, but why is it that NT is bend on running off every female that come through here? Even if she(or he) did post a pic, and was attractive, yall would still run her off by beasting/simping to no end.

Do you guys view NT as a boys club or what? With all the relationship and flat out inability to get yambs, you guys should be taking every chance to talk to a female you can.

I have a question.
I know part of this is just NT tradition, but why is it that NT is bend on running off every female that come through here? Even if she(or he) did post a pic, and was attractive, yall would still run her off by beasting/simping to no end.
Do you guys view NT as a boys club or what? With all the relationship and flat out inability to get yambs, you guys should be taking every chance to talk to a female you can.

I don't think thats the case, like yeah sure some guys would generally be trying to get at her with PM's and simping, but IMO most of us would be doing it for fun just to see how she would respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom