OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

I just seem em today. just not feelin the purple on the tongue. i was lookin for an excuse to buy some kicks but thats an extra 120 in my pocket

Originally Posted by davizzy

i will be a little mad if they hit outlets in a couple of months

If there a General release they will, Hell Godzillas were at Ross.
laugh.gif

just copped em today...they are indeed fresh... my only complain is the back looks mad cheap... was it always leather and white nike air? i thought it wassuede with black nike air stiched...i guess im just nit pickin
laugh.gif
... still a dope shoe regardless... ill be heated if they go on sale cuz i copped for retail
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

a6e1664f8fa8ef209a89a8d54a1996fd4169311b.pjpg

4631644d84a3eb219303394b8f805e35c75c5477.pjpg

it was a good day
happy.gif
regency and vcc both shoes movin fast, but they might pop up other places through out the weekend
nerd.gif
still havent seen volts i might wait or pass on those completely anyway

Originally Posted by thethrill909

These arent on the friends and family for 30% off... However, if you go to 1 Footlocker and buy a pair of shoes that are close to $120 (CB94's) for ex: ( CP3 2's: $118) and use the 30% off it comes to $82.60. After this you "lose" your reciept and take them to a FTL that has the CB94's and exchange the CP3 2's that you got for $82.60 and just pay another $2 and there is your Barkley's for 30% off. ($84.60, 60 cents more than 30% but close enough)

What is the success rate on this?

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Have yall seen the megatron cb's. check it out.

http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2024

sick.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

just copped em today...they are indeed fresh... my only complain is the back looks mad cheap... was it always leather and white nike air? i thought it was
suede with black nike air stiched...i guess im just nit pickin
laugh.gif
... still a dope shoe regardless... ill be heated if they go on sale cuz i copped for retail
smh.gif

naw, bruh. u are not nit picking. u are correct. that leather on the back is cheap as hell and that was suese on the OGs and '03 retros. i have anothercomplaint allso. the white leather on these is also hella cheap and feels stiff like cardboard.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thethrill909

These arent on the friends and family for 30% off... However, if you go to 1 Footlocker and buy a pair of shoes that are close to $120 (CB94's) for ex: (
CP3 2's: $118) and use the 30% off it comes to $82.60. After this you "lose" your reciept and take them to a FTL that has the CB94's and
exchange the CP3 2's that you got for $82.60 and just pay another $2 and there is your Barkley's for 30% off. ($84.60, 60 cents more than 30% but close
enough)

stop posting this info out in the open in the forum before they get hip to it and we can't do this anymore! they do read these forums, u know. if u wannaput someone on, PM them. damn noobs.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

stop posting this info out in the open in the forum before they get hip to it and we can't do this anymore! they do read these forums, u know. if u wanna put someone on, PM them. damn noobs.
exactly...I hate when someone finally figures this out for the first time and then posts it because they want that e-props...much better to do itin a PM....hopefully he will edit that post!

it's damn near impossible to find another size 13...pretty much anyone that got them says they only got up to size 12. i think i remember the motorsportxx3's being hard to find in a 13 too. is this something nike's doing now? making a more limited quantity of 13s?

question, are the white teeth on your pairs speckled??? mine are and i know the last retros werent.....is this on every pair??

yeah mine are speckled too. i saw the first shoe and thought it was dirty so i had to check the other shoe to make sure haha.

mineare speckled too. At first I thought maybe I got a defective pair until the one on the wall had one too. By the way if anyone in so cal is looking forthem, they have them at the House of Hoops in the Beverly Center and I saw them last night at Shieks in the Glendale Galleria.

i got a pair for me and my older brother yesterday and i must say this is a great retro nike

smh, okay so it wasnt just me....i dunno what that speckled crap is about but im still thankful for the sneaker

it seems like this shoe has been re-released so many times. i remember this specific color and model being retro'd a couple yrs back.....esp all the diffcolorways of this model. jus kinda kills the hype a la Jordan Is

The success rate on the return without a reciept is great if u just follow what I said. No worries if u do that.

Back
Top Bottom