OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

Charmcity n allthings: it doesn't matter if they read the forums because no matter what, they have to take the exchange at the current selling price if uhaven't worn them cause it's their "footlocker promise". Another thing, I don't give a damn about some e-props.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

i can see these hitting sales racks like agassi's

i dont know about the agassi's but i do see them sitting for a while like the penny ii's for example

If produced in the same quantity as the pippen's and penny ii's then def. I have seen them in a few places that don't get anything at all so thatan encouraging sign to wait it out...all bets are off tho come EA time

i need these in my life so bad! but judging from the number of places i've seen these in around here in NY,the smart thing to do would be to wait it out.

brain > heart

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

naw, bruh. u are not nit picking. u are correct. that leather on the back is cheap as hell and that was suese on the OGs and '03 retros. i have another complaint allso. the white leather on these is also hella cheap and feels stiff like cardboard.
smh.gif

I just knew it would be. Does the white/silver colorway have plasticy leather too?

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

; i remember this specific color and model being retro'd a couple yrs back.....

The OG Air Max2 CB has never really been Retroed.

The 1994 version is Black/White/Dk Concord.
The 2003 version is Black/White/Royal.
This one is Black/White/Pure Purple.

The lows are also available in pure purple.

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

it's damn near impossible to find another size 13...pretty much anyone that got them says they only got up to size 12. i think i remember the motorsport xx3's being hard to find in a 13 too. is this something nike's doing now? making a more limited quantity of 13s?

haha try wearing a sz 14, My Godzillas are a 13 and they fit pretty good for a 13. Online may be your only hope.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by davizzy

i will be a little mad if they hit outlets in a couple of months

If there a General release they will, Hell Godzillas were at Ross.
laugh.gif

Thats just why im going to wait it out a bit till this shoe has been out there then cop for a low price .

These are everywhere or soon will be. I seen em in freakin shoe mania on 14th street by footlocker. Its not a store I normally go into but on very fewoccasions they have some things worth buying

They're apparently not that widely released. Down here in Mempfrica I saw plenty of Orange 95's but no CB's.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

nike is retroing these again? haven't they learned that they're just gonna hit racks

It will still push more units than any Converse or Addidas shoe.

I LIKE THE SPECS ON THE TEETH BUT THE BACK OF THE SHOE DID BUG ME AND I THOUGHT I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHINGWRONG

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

naw, bruh. u are not nit picking. u are correct. that leather on the back is cheap as hell and that was suese on the OGs and '03 retros. i have another complaint allso. the white leather on these is also hella cheap and feels stiff like cardboard.
smh.gif

I just knew it would be. Does the white/silver colorway have plasticy leather too?

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

; i remember this specific color and model being retro'd a couple yrs back.....

The OG Air Max2 CB has never really been Retroed.

The 1994 version is Black/White/Dk Concord.
The 2003 version is Black/White/Royal.
This one is Black/White/Pure Purple.

The lows are also available in pure purple.
Come on man, this is Nike. I hope you weren't expecting the same color purple on a retro from Nike.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Come on man, this is Nike. I hope you weren't expecting the same color purple on a retro from Nike.

The comments about the shade of purple are a statement. Not a complaint.

I'm pretty disappointed in the quality around the toe-box. On the side of the shoe the white leather part has some fine creasing after one wear. Or maybeit's just me and I should just stick to posite's.

Originally Posted by bapeboyy

IS IT ME OR THE SOCK TO THE INNER SHOE IS HARD TO GET UR FOOT IN IT

nah its not only you
roll.gif
i try them on today for the 1st time and it washard getting my foot inside as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

nah its not only you
roll.gif
i try them on today for the 1st time and it was hard getting my foot inside as well
laugh.gif

i had the same problem with my retro all white/silver colorway from 05...

Originally Posted by MiAs23

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

nah its not only you
roll.gif
i try them on today for the 1st time and it was hard getting my foot inside as well
laugh.gif

i had the same problem with my retro all white/silver colorway from 05...
same here. I have to loosen the laces like crazy to try and get my feet inside
tongue.gif

i don't know what nike did with these retros but they even fit different then the 2001 retro i never had a problem with those ones today i $@@++ minestoday and my foot was loosing alittle circulation from the inner sock till they broke in alittle

Hopefully I can get a pair.. was only able to get the wht/wht ones from the last batch of retros.. And after a couple runs they look
sick.gif

Originally Posted by tjudah87

I'm pretty disappointed in the quality around the toe-box. On the side of the shoe the white leather part has some fine creasing after one wear. Or maybe it's just me and I should just stick to posite's.
Ok, this means I definitely won't be in a rush then

Back
Top Bottom