OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Got my size 11 from Champs for retail...they said they are excluded from the F&F...... are they?
They are and so are the Griffeys and Orange 95 but there is always a way around it.
Copped mine for $88 out the door on Saturday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tjudah87

I'm pretty disappointed in the quality around the toe-box. On the side of the shoe the white leather part has some fine creasing after one wear. Or maybe it's just me and I should just stick to posite's.
happened to me too yesterday on my first wear. But you know what they're sneakers, they're gonna crease. Just wear it and enjoy them.

The inner sock def. makes them tight, went up .5 size on mines & I'll use my force fields to prevent creases.

hey, did anybody have a problem tightening the laces........ like the laces go stuck in the lace holes??

^^^^^^^ These really dont crease that bad, it has to do with the way the toe box is constructed. Also the laces are meant to get stuck in the holes; itssupposed to keep a lock down fit, the trick is to pull the laces to the outside half of the lace locks.
Any bay area sightings on these yet.

hmm.... i will try a fool wit it and see what happens........... i also had a chance to try on the Air Force Max B's..... those definitely were on point. Iremember when i had them when i was in middle school i wore those things to death.

They are up on eastbay for backorder, and they are only charging 109.99...even though the white grey color is the normal 120...I dont know if its an error, buthey 10 bucks is 10 bucks

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Is it me or is the cushioning horrible on these joints?

Tried them on today and was very disappointed.
u buggin, u can still play fullcourt basketball in these with ease.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

u buggin, u can still play fullcourt basketball in these with ease.
The worker at the store told me a few people had complaints about the fit/cushioning. He said they didn't feel right himself.

Tough. I really like this shoe too.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

They are up on eastbay for backorder, and they are only charging 109.99...even though the white grey color is the normal 120...I dont know if its an error, but hey 10 bucks is 10 bucks

Word... almost pays for tax and shipping here.

I take back that last comment. I used code IPEB96FP and am not showing shipping/tax... weird.

pick the kicks up ova the weekend on Jamaica ave..got one of my fitteds in the mail today so im happy
smile.gif

dc335d0fecca549e1a3cf5a221330c49ef01a92.jpg

alot of complaints on these joints..well i happen 2 stop by champs today and i saw these for the 2nd time..the nike air logo in the back does look madcheap...hmm i couldnt drop 120+ on these

Borrowed ElBro's picture from this thread:

http://niketalk.com/topic/114666?page=10

These have the same midsole as the 2006 version of the 2 Strongs: They're fairly poorly cushioned all round, and narrow too, causing considerablediscomfort.

or should of went up a half size or full, cuz i got no creasing, no discomfort none of that other stuff yall talkin bout

Originally Posted by swingshot

These have the same midsole as the 2006 version of the 2 Strongs: They're fairly poorly cushioned all round, and narrow too, causing considerable discomfort.

Dang, is that the same wit the Air force Max B's?

These have the same midsole as the 2006 version of the 2 Strongs: They're fairly poorly cushioned all round, and narrow too, causing considerable discomfort.
i dunno bout 2 strongs, cuz da strongs are missing da second chamber of air on da bottom

Nike%20Air%202%20Strong%20%28white%20%20black%29.jpg

then again...da air 2 strong retros were ALL over da place in terms of how they were manufactured...
laugh.gif

these above had air bubbles similar to air force max b barkleys with no second chamber on da bottom.

nike-air-2-strong-page.jpg

sneakerhead_2056_481835012

then they changed it to da original bubble with da seams and da second chamber returned.

314601-111.jpg

then they changed it again to da ones wit no seams.

Yeah, the air cushioning is not comfortable at all. I ended up putting them on ebay, and will probably take a 10 dollar loss on them. Its the exact samemidsole as the air strongs from 06 or whenever they retro. They did a horrible job on that shoe by the way. Suprisingly here last week, I bought a DS pair ofOG Strong 2 mids, firm midsole, clear air unit. They are very very comfortable, just how I remember them back in 95 when I had them for the basketball team.

The main problem with these retros is the secondary air unit. On the OG's and 03/04 retros you can really feel them with your foot. Hell, when you putyour hand inside the shoe, its feels like a big ball. Thats virtually non-existant on the recent retros or any ones with the newer air units.

Back
Top Bottom