Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self control?

Mints you lying to ya self cop now or don't cop at all fam. Going back and copping from a reseller for more than retail don't make sense, tell your lady that, if she don't understand show her the door.

Last edited:
seems weird they didn't make a grey hooded sweatshirt - would've been an definite cop for me.

edit: If yall turn this into the SupNT relationship hotline, i can see a lot of strong relationships going down the toilet
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Self control?

Mints you lying to ya self cop now or don't cop at all fam. Going back and copping from a reseller for more than retail don't make sense, tell your lady that, if she don't understand show her the door.

Nah, I make enough to where if I really want something down the line I don't mind paying resellers price for it, but 9 times out of 10 if I'm going to shell out money on top, I'm gunning for an older release, I don't see the point of paying 2-3x retail for an item that just dropped a week before. The stuff that really sells for a lot isn't ever what catches my attention anyway. No need for a North Face jacket at retail much less what they go for after the fact.

Last edited:
Nah, I make enough to where if I really want something down the line I don't mind paying resellers price for it, but 9 times out of 10 if I'm going to shell out money on top, I'm gunning for an older release, I don't see the point of paying 2-3x retail for an item that just dropped a week before. The stuff that really sells for a lot isn't ever what catches my attention anyway. No need for a North Face jacket at retail much less what they go for after the fact.

Not that much, but I meet my needs and normally have enough to cover what I want. I'm terrible at saving though and that's going to bite me in the *** at some point.

Not that much, but I meet my needs and normally have enough to cover what I want. I'm terrible at saving though and that's going to bite me in the *** at some point.
:lol: Story of my life. We'll get it together one day though!

There's sooo much other stuff dropping that makes the NY stuff a lower priority come tomorrow

That teal/mint Football jersey looks good. Gonna grab the rose garden 5-panel as well.

dumb move putting both jersey and box logo in the june drop. two hypest items, comfortable weather, and every nyc kid out of school 
mean.gif

Last edited:
can't wait for mine to come in... my rationale for the purchase... "this shall be my only supreme jacket for the next couple years"
nthat.gif
C'mon b, you know you gonna cop that heat when it drops.

Can't get down on that jacket though.  Would have definitely been on my list if I needed a new one.

I want the hoodie but at 148 it's steep... That Undercover Collab is coming in the next 2 weeks and I'd rather get a couple of peices from that Collab. I'm still hoping I can get the Yankee hat and the Rose Garden hat. Did ELs drop yet...

Lol seriously they gonna be tight when like 30 Asian dudes cut the line... And they don't get those pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom