Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped a lambo with all that mayweather money I made off these Pac man fans. Mogs really thought mayweather was gonna lose 
roll.gif

Supreme x NYY suwoo hat x Robotiussin l/s
The flex

go for it. as an aside, i think this community would be great as an incubator for a new brand - not as much harsh judgment as some other boards and guys with good eye for what works. would love to support a supNT bred brand if it's hot

View media item 1518973
View media item 1518974

Not to get to off topic, but if you guys wanna give some feedback on these, thatd be great.

These are just a couple of the shirts I've been sampling, was also thinking about starting a line.

hoodie i made.. just a sample for now figured id share
View media item 1517955

View media item 1519045

My candy and disrupt tee came in, got a set of stickers last week when I stopped by the store.. The rest came today.

I would imagine the c&d letter would make preme stop giving out the stickers too.. Did many ppl get them in the mail?

View media item 1519566
I really like the blue they used on coin icon, it's brighter then royal blue, Probably chlorine blue.

View media item 1519570

The shorty kinda wack but on a sticker it's dope with that said hope I get the sticker if not ain't even care as long as my chair gets here

2 new pickups haha. Wanted the backpack when it restocked, so bought a black duffle to compensate when they restocked on thursday. Then found a guy on reddit who could proxy me the black backpack for 190 (same price as buying online in NY) Not really angry, will use the duffle when I go to Portugal this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom