Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm glad i have been able to pass on alot of items this season. i can see how people would come back every week since there's at least 1-2 really good items every week.

Last edited:
those of you that missed the varsity jacket I wouldn't trip too bad. From the preview + lookbook and the pics I've seen it looked boxy as hell, and the measurements confirmed that.

I might belooking for a micro mesh varsity by another brand... perfect for that bay area weather

Last edited:
Threw a butterfly knife in with my classic logo because why not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not like I plan on carrying it around with me all the time anyway.

This am I couldn't buy a dame pack of tshirts cause said I already purchased an kept tryin g an lost my other item I mean dame if u can buy qty now y not buy one later geez
Ive copped multiple of many items this season

Last edited:

Threw a butterfly knife in with my classic logo because why not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not like I plan on carrying it around with me all the time anyway.
I want that butterfly knife because my damn bullet knife broke but I'm not sure how awkward it would be on a car keychain. Would my knife shank me by accident in my pocket?
Ive copped multiple of many items this season
Me as well but you gotta know dat trick! Most people just putting in same info and getting the stiff arm.

Unrelated, but they must have done something to prevent PM's from working since I haven't gotten a real PM notification in weeks...

I want that butterfly knife because my damn bullet knife broke but I'm not sure how awkward it would be on a car keychain. Would my knife shank me by accident in my pocket?

Me as well but you gotta know dat trick! Most people just putting in same info and getting the stiff arm.

Unrelated, but they must have done something to prevent PM's from working since I haven't gotten a real PM notification in weeks...
ahaha ull be alright bro... ull have issues getting the knife open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom