Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird.

I called the warehouse to cancel my order (lock box). The girl told me that my intital order actually didn't go through, even though I got an order confirm email and was charged on my CC. She said a refund should be coming but god damn these guys are so terrible now. So now if I "successfully" placed an order I have to call to make sure it actually went through?

Weird.

I called the warehouse to cancel my order (lock box). The girl told me that my intital order actually didn't go through, even though I got an order confirm email and was charged on my CC. She said a refund should be coming but god damn these guys are so terrible now. So now if I "successfully" placed an order I have to call to make sure it actually went through?

They don't GAF. That's the general attitude of everyone who works for Supreme, security guards upwards. lol

They don't GAF. That's the general attitude of everyone who works for Supreme, security guards upwards. lol

That's ****ed though. Mind you I did call to cancel, but now I'm annoyed because all I ordered was the box and all the steps minus shipping happened.

Think it was was 60ish

IMG_0410.JPG

Looks like it was 98.

SI hoodie shipped...hopefully I can get it by tomorrow

Really hope scarface dont drop next week. Work gonna make it hard to cop

Weird.

same thing happened to my friend yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom