OMFG RAY ALLENS OPEN NIGHT 11S GOLD AND WHITEEEEE AMAZZZZZZZZING

Now I understand that Ray Ray is a part of JB and he can get PEs with any color and stuff. But is he able to get them to give him some xi's that were madein 2000 or 2001? Or can he even ask them to use the previous molds and materials. If I were on JB that's what I would ask for...

remind me lucky sb dunks haha

those looks horrible to me

if JB retro make eleven make it like that.. hell no plz

meh. was expecting white/gold. not white/gold/green.

i understand why, but c'mon. white/gold or white/green

I think its funny how many of you say that you dont care for Ray's P.E. I would bet the house that if those were to drop as a quickstrike this weekend thatthey would sale out INSTANTLY! 99 percent of the buyers would be those who negatively commented on them in this post.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by BP the owner

sick.gif

after seeing these on his feet they are fire. i like these.

grin.gif
not sure on how i feel bout them...

when i walked by the tv and got a glimps of them i let it go thinking it was some scrub with the trash 11 lows that look like throwup.

Wait! Wait! The more you look at them , IM kinda feel'n them.........................NOT. I def. would have liked to see new cw, but not like these, Iguess if you had them given to you because they match your uniform, I'd wear them, but def. not if I had choice to buy

They nice if you play for the celtics. Not gonna say I wouldn't buy them if they dropped, but I wouldn't be willing to spend that much.

who cares if they're wack. they're xi mids not some wack lows or IE's so thats significant enough

haha i was watching that game and i think they are the 11 im not that sure yet maybe the could be the 6 rings also i think im not sure yet we need a closerlook also tho to see what up with those ray allen shoes

Back
Top Bottom