Once a cheater always a cheater?

Would you go back out with a cheating ex?
I'm currently in a situation now with my now ex-girlfriend of 4 years. A lot was going on with me earlier in the summer and I made a stupid mistake ofcheating on my girl with some random chick twice in one week. Second time I was drunk. I was regretful about the situation. Came to find out the girl was crazyand a stalker. Made a lot of lies up and contacted my girl a few months later before her bday. It's been rocky since then. We tried working things out butthis stalker chick is making the situation worse. Story is actually more detailed then what I'm providing but I don't feel like typing too much.

reminds of that one movie...forgot what it was called
nerd.gif

It doesn't matter if you cheated. If she was the one that cheated... that would be a different story.

They would have to show me some serious change. Aint nobody perfect but if they truly loved me they'd find a way to get me back.

I agree with J23..trust is the key to a healthy/lasting relationship.

Without it..there's nothing.

While the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater" is generally false, I'm not going to get back with someone who was unfaithful to me. Chancesare the relationship is already damaged beyond repair at that point.

I don't think once a cheater always one but in your case I don't think I would take you back if I was your girlfriend.

dont think this is always true but personally i wouldn't do it to myself. once you cheat, the relationship is finished whether your to selfish to admitthat or not.

I would post pics but it won't make the situation better believe me, especially if she found out. But I told her everything that really happened. Thestalker chick is making up crazy stories. But me and my girl was going through a lot, not saying what I did was right. But i'' provide a little insightin out situation.
1) After our 3 year mark my girl said something crazy to me along the lines of "You would never love me the way my ex did"
I didn't know what she meant by that seeing she always said she wasn't in love with him. Then something else happened after that which had me heated. Istupidly cheated on her with some girl that was sweating me. Didn't have feelings for her or anything, and at the time I wasn't thinking aboutcheating. but it happened. The stalker chick new about my girl and kept throwing herself on...the first time I stood my ground and said no. But the secondtime...all i was thinking was what my girl said which threw me over the edge. During the summer things got better with my girl, but two key things happenedwhich I won't/can't mention. So I couldn't tell my girl what happened. So in September, after all the attempts the stalker chick made trying tocontact me and me ignoring her, she tells my girl family..not my girl what happened to disrespect her. But she told mad lies like we were in a relationship andyadda yadda. The truth finally came out. At this point me and my girl are not together, but we're trying to work things out. Then this stalker chick comesback in the picture and is arguing with my girl. Things happened again and now my girl feels she needs to be alone now and doesn't think its going to workwhen everything was getting better. So i'm on the time now that she just needs her space, because I really didn't give her any after she found out.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

While the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater" is generally false, I'm not going to get back with someone who was unfaithful to me. Chances are the relationship is already damaged beyond repair at that point.

This...but that wud make me a hypocrite...

I've cheated in the past on prior gfs but I'm doing my best 2 stay faithful to my current...

That cheating +!! is 4 the birds...she makes me happy...

Its time to let it go.. When you cheat you have to accept the fact that she might find out someday. If she doesnt then everything is cool, but since you havethat stalker and she alreayd knows anyways the trust is gone. Break it off and move on.. Dont waste your time..

Originally Posted by J23S

It's not going to work, the trust is gone.

this. trust me it doesn't work out in the long run. there's gonna be mad trust issues.

I agree with Nawth on this one.

Technically we're all guilty of stuff we're not proud of (especially if we don't glorify those past instances). But regardless whether you yourselfinsinuated the cheating, or were the victim of it. The pain is unbearable for one or both parties regardless of the length of any relationship.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

While the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater" is generally false, I'm not going to get back with someone who was unfaithful to me. Chances are the relationship is already damaged beyond repair at that point.

basically

too many factors come to play....its hard for a bunch of pople online to give you any good advice if they dont know the full story.

4 years is a long time, if this was the first time in 4 years, id say she shouldnt throw it away because of this one incident, we are imperfect by nature,women cheat, men cheat.....think of it this way...would you forgive her???...do you feel the love you guys share is enough to overcome this and regain hertrust??? Always put yourself in the other person shoes, if you yourself wouldnt forgive her, then why would she?.....save your dignity and take your Lbro.....because if she does take you back, she might slip up in the future and if your ego is not stable enough to look pass it she WILL throw this in yourface.

Back
Top Bottom