One of the most blatantly racist things I've seen on TV Vol. SMDH

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Racist? ahh im not sure.

Im just tired of this type of comedy, I feel what your saying OP the stereotype comedy that the skit showed is a little played out. Im just tired of it playing off of sterotypes and %#%%. Give Chappelle a 100 million dollar contract and get this Hollister Model off of TV.

Because Chappelle doesn't use stereotype comedy?
roll.gif

I'm really starting to believe this is all a 'pot calling the kettle black' situation here.
watch how you use that word brah. you might be getting called out next.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Racist? ahh im not sure.

Im just tired of this type of comedy, I feel what your saying OP the stereotype comedy that the skit showed is a little played out. Im just tired of it playing off of sterotypes and %#%%. Give Chappelle a 100 million dollar contract and get this Hollister Model off of TV.

Because Chappelle doesn't use stereotype comedy?
roll.gif

I'm really starting to believe this is all a 'pot calling the kettle black' situation here.
watch how you use that word brah. you might be getting called out next.

I'm loving the double standard being called out here. A lot of people about to get but hurt. I do notice that Tosh takes more shots at black culture than most white comedians are brave enough to, but let's be real that type of comedy is very prevalent amongst black comedians. It would be hypocritical to get on Tosh for it....besides dude is witty as hell.

I'm loving the double standard being called out here. A lot of people about to get but hurt. I do notice that Tosh takes more shots at black culture than most white comedians are brave enough to, but let's be real that type of comedy is very prevalent amongst black comedians. It would be hypocritical to get on Tosh for it....besides dude is witty as hell.

i dont see the problem wit the skit. i think its pure lulz
as mentioned before Chappelle does the same thing...they're both comedians who poke fun at other racial stereotypes and issues. i think they both do it in hopes of educating people in a unique way.

Spoiler [+]
im black

i dont see the problem wit the skit. i think its pure lulz
as mentioned before Chappelle does the same thing...they're both comedians who poke fun at other racial stereotypes and issues. i think they both do it in hopes of educating people in a unique way.

Spoiler [+]
im black

Anyone who found this skit to be funny is an idiot. Anyone who thinks it's racist is an even bigger idiot.

Anyone who found this skit to be funny is an idiot. Anyone who thinks it's racist is an even bigger idiot.

Im tired as the next man is when it comes to white people always bringing up stereotypes in convos and when i speak proper they say i sound white, but the ignorance has to pass someday we just have to let it pass by putting a stop to the saying each and every time someone says some bull like that.

Also homie was acting, doing a skit. If anything it could be selling out to himself, but thats even a reach.

Im tired as the next man is when it comes to white people always bringing up stereotypes in convos and when i speak proper they say i sound white, but the ignorance has to pass someday we just have to let it pass by putting a stop to the saying each and every time someone says some bull like that.

Also homie was acting, doing a skit. If anything it could be selling out to himself, but thats even a reach.

Wow, sometimes I think NT wouldn't know racism even if it slapped them dead across the face.

We (Black people) get mad at dudes like Tyler Perry, but excuse dudes like Tosh. And what Tosh is doing is so much worse
30t6p3b.gif

I'm with you OP, I pretty much agree with you on all points

Wow, sometimes I think NT wouldn't know racism even if it slapped them dead across the face.

We (Black people) get mad at dudes like Tyler Perry, but excuse dudes like Tosh. And what Tosh is doing is so much worse
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Kurt Wagner

30t6p3b.gif

and by dudes like tosh, i hope you're including people like Chappelle, Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence, Jamie Foxx, etc...who have participated/done similar skits that are on the same level or even worse than this one tosh skit. 

Originally Posted by Kurt Wagner

30t6p3b.gif

and by dudes like tosh, i hope you're including people like Chappelle, Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence, Jamie Foxx, etc...who have participated/done similar skits that are on the same level or even worse than this one tosh skit. 

i think theres people in 2011 that walk around with the "come @ me racist" attitude too much

theres a 10 minute wait to get a table? "man this place is racist"

10$ for a beer at a ball game "the teams owner is racist!"

us "minorities" need to realize that its 2011 and we are now the "majorities"

Back
Top Bottom