One of the Most Disturbing Movies I've Seen ...

Man its crazy this thread just popped up, I watched this movie after OP made this thread and I was JUST thinking today what that movie was called. The ending still stuck in my head
mean.gif

Am I showing my age if I say Faces of Death?
not at all. but then again some were staged. its not 50/50 but there are some. the ritual where they ate the person was staged thats for sure

if not mentioned already Cannibal Holocaust should be in the list. 70's movie thats still banned in places where the camera drew who was documenting a amazonian tribe was eaten by said tribe and this new crew came for their footage while killing some members.

Dam I remember threads like this like 4 years ago. I was a sophomore in HS and I goaded my friends into watching movies like Salo, August, Cannibal, Serbian Film, and Martyrs to see who would flip first :lol:

Funny thing about Salo, years after I watched it I am now working part-time at my school's film archive. We did a series on Pasolini and it was interesting as you literally see the man's descent to insanity. We showed Salo last of course :lol: (And there was a ton of people at the showing)

Last edited:
Yo I just remembered I heard about A serbian film thru this thread and told all my boys to watch it, but never watched it myself even to this day. They were so heated when they found out I never watched it
laugh.gif

watched irreversible the other day , wasnt that shocking or disturbing, but its quite the movie

Martyrs was one of the most twisted movies I've seen. It's worth watching, but once was enough for me.

Any of these titles still on netflix?

I searched for
Megan is missing
A Serbian film
Martyrs

None came out, so i'll try Irreversible when I get home

Irreversible was awful, couldn't get past the fire extinguisher :x
I remember having a rip of Irreversible for years and finally sucking it up and watching it 2 years ago. The rape scene wasn't that bad, but I went into it thinking it would be horrific.

Back
Top Bottom