One of the Most Disturbing Movies I've Seen ...

Second worst rape scene I've seen was in Irreversible. The way they shot that extinguisher scene was awesome.

I can watch the brutal stuff no problem, but scenes with rape legitimately make me angry inside for hours :smh:

Oldboy for me, still has me 
mean.gif
sick.gif

Martyrs was one of the most twisted movies I've seen. It's worth watching, but once was enough for me.

was coming in to post this. Great movie IMO. No rape, or any over the top gore/violence. Just all around brutal. Movie will really make you think

french horror :smokin

:x   - What is going on with NT'ers not understanding how to use the words WORSE and WORST properly? 
LoL ... Worst and worse .. I use swype and although I was trying to write worse my finger swiped two letters over.

Is not the worst I seen ... I seen worse.

There you go Buddy .... Although I can give two ***** about my grammar in here.

Last edited:
LoL ... Worst and worse .. I use swype and although I was trying to write worse my finger swiped two letters over.

Is not the worst I seen ... I seen worse.

There you go Buddy .... Although I can give two ***** about my grammar in here.
laugh.gif
 Phew! Thank you!

not really
decent "horror" if u can even call them that flms
my brother said it was good but after seeing the preview it kinda looks more annoying than 'scary'.

VHS was straight. I heard the second was wack. 
I saw the preview for 1 and it looked meh, part 2 of every movie is always trying to one up the first one and it always comes out looking awful.
VHS was so meh.

Had some nice scenes though.

About to start looking for some of these movies.

that list of movies looks dope!

I will definitely watch this soon. Any other movies I should check out? Just read through some pages and damn, some of the stuff is crazy!

the 3 dudes one hammer crap is crazy as hell . I could not finish watching it. Seriously. It's so damn wrong.

Back
Top Bottom