One of the Most Disturbing Movies I've Seen ...

I seen VHS and it weirded me out lol. The first story/tape was the best one b/c I wasn't even expecting that too happen.

Man, looking back the tapes weren't that bad, but just the way they were put together in that old 70's 80's style was just odd and off putting. Mix that with being 15-16 lol

:lol:

Yoooo!

You just reminded me of one time me and the homies were watching one of those faces of death type movies and there was one part where this dude was burned alive for raping some girl. They tied him to a tree and lit him on fire.

One of the homies was like "I gotta use the bathroom". Next thing you know we all heard a thud. Dude fainted because he was so disturbed. :lol: :smh:

But yeah, VHS was pretty dope. I watched Snowpiercer last night. That was a pretty strange movie. One of the most disturbing movies was The Road. :smh: I hugged my daughters all day after watching that.

A Serbian Film......PERIOD

if you want to be disturbed by non consensual violent sex between a father and his 4 year old son, or even sex between an adult man and a newborn watch that

:x :x :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

original

newborn? really?

ahh what the human mind can imagine when trying to raise the bar of disturbing images.. :smh: who in their right mind would take a role like that?

A Serbian Film......PERIOD

if you want to be disturbed by non consensual violent sex between a father and his 4 year old son, or even sex between an adult man and a newborn watch that

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
original

newborn? really?

ahh what the human mind can imagine when trying to raise the bar of disturbing images..
mean.gif
who in their right mind would take a role like that?
A serbian would

That film has been banned in a lot of countries, and for good reason.
Somehow it's unedited full cut is on youtube and still not taken down.

Yall ain't seeen nothing I posted about laying eyes on a snuff film in a different thread.

Saw two dudes break into a home and gut a guy and a girl and one dude began to smash the guts smh( like literally the guts)

My homie had one creepy brother. Till this day idk where this dude was able to download this ish from or where in the world one would find that crap. Son had like 5 films

Last edited:
Yall ain't seeen nothing I posted about laying eyes on a snuff film in a different thread.

Saw two dudes break into a home and gut a guy and a girl and one dude began to smash the guts smh( like literally the guts)

My homie had one creepy brother. Till this day idk where this dude was able to download this ish from or where in the world one would find that crap. Son had like 5 films
man COME ON!
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

can we implement a negative rep system

Dan man, wish I would've joined this forum, years ago. Just read through all 11 pages of this thread, I've seen damn near all movies listed lol

Didn't know if Audition was on there. I saw the devil. South Korea has been killing the revenge thriller game these days

man COME ON! :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :x :x :x :x :x

can we implement a negative rep system

Just sharing a memory a lot of the homies were scared to go over after that

There's also a movie out there idk if anyone talked about it on here am sure it's well know.

Takes place in a jungle and some crazy ish happens one scene I remmeber is a chick getting a rock up the yambs

Last edited:
I found out the film with the chick and Rock was fake.

The ones with dudes breaking into a home didn't look fake at all. There's a doc on Netflix about snuff films apparently these things are legit and get traded/sold creepy *** hell to even think of that going on.

I found out the film with the chick and Rock was fake.

The ones with dudes breaking into a home didn't look fake at all. There's a doc on Netflix about snuff films apparently these things are legit and get traded/sold creepy *** hell to even think of that going on.
somebody needs to run a sting operation find the ppl purchasing these joints and get rid of em.

Y'all seen the Guinea Pig series? Movie of a samurai dude cutting a lady apart piece by piece? That's the movie that caused charlie Sheen to call the FBI when he was coke out lol

"Enter the Void" is probably THEE trippiest movie I've EVER seen.

This is a long shot, because I barely remember it, hell, i didn't even finish it

but in the very beginning i believe, this guy gets shot, and i think his family got shot also?(maybe im mixing these two up :lol:)

but all i remember was this real big fat guy infested with maggots in his stomach when the cops show up

I remember back in the days it was so much fun to hit up blockbuster TO RRENT different movies and to buy junk. I miss the old days

Y'all some weirdos.
Why watch **** that ***** ya head up?
I'll pass on that :lol:

A Serbian film can change yo life, its that sick. But camera work, editing, lighting was very good. Content is just out of this world. 

Back
Top Bottom