Only 2 teams in the east better than the Knicks?

The Knicks aren't good again, Carmelo just plays for them. Mark my words, Stat will be run down by the playoffs, miss them, and the Knicks will get swept or only win one game in the first round. Stat gonna have to play even more now that they have traded their second, third, and fourth leading scorers, and his knees will not hold up.

Originally Posted by franchise3

dvsql5.gif

#DEAAAAAAAAD

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

The Knicks aren't good again, Carmelo just plays for them. Mark my words, Stat will be run down by the playoffs, miss them, and the Knicks will get swept or only win one game in the first round. Stat gonna have to play even more now that they have traded their second, third, and fourth leading scorers, and his knees will not hold up.
Thanks for the predictions, but you're not exactly Nostradamus.
mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Duba, dude I swear you are a hater or don't know anything about basketball. If you can't see that the CAVS as a TEAM are good and It's's more than just LeBron, then you need to stop posting in basketball threads. You can tell by the way these guys played tonight that they are a team,  The CAVS have two all-nba defensive players, versatile players, one of the best benches in the league, and all the players get along and play for each other. Bron scored most of his points in one quarter, and yet the CAVS still ended up scoring 124 points and winning by 29 points. One player can't do that you idiot. 

20iunp1.jpg

FYI... I didn't get my JPZ on, I had to screencap it since the thread was locked and couldn't quote
laugh.gif

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Duba, dude I swear you are a hater or don't know anything about basketball. If you can't see that the CAVS as a TEAM are good and It's's more than just LeBron, then you need to stop posting in basketball threads. You can tell by the way these guys played tonight that they are a team,  The CAVS have two all-nba defensive players, versatile players, one of the best benches in the league, and all the players get along and play for each other. Bron scored most of his points in one quarter, and yet the CAVS still ended up scoring 124 points and winning by 29 points. One player can't do that you idiot. 

20iunp1.jpg

FYI... I didn't get my JPZ on, I had to screencap it since the thread was locked and couldn't quote
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'm itching for a Knicks/Bulls playoff series as well. Badly. Friendships will be lost.

those friendships were lies.
Originally Posted by DubA169

and cake, there aren't that many crazy chicago fans because there are only like 12 of you in your bootleg thread going back and fourth.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'm itching for a Knicks/Bulls playoff series as well. Badly. Friendships will be lost.

those friendships were lies.
Originally Posted by DubA169

and cake, there aren't that many crazy chicago fans because there are only like 12 of you in your bootleg thread going back and fourth.

The larger the fanbase, the more peons that will inevitably be involved...it's up to y'all to separate those from the rest. Most dudes here (not even just Knick fans, S&T in general) are reasonable enough about their teams to hold a discussion with. It's the +*#!*@ who CHOOSE to only acknowledge the morons and make generalizations from them that are ignorant. It's easy and lazy to do...

There's 4-5 threads filled with Melo to Knicks chatter. I'd say 95% of the sentiments from Knicks fans are completely opposite from OP's and, putting into context how large of a group we have on NT, not anywhere near as bad as you'd think it be.

But go ahead and do the easy/lazy thing by grouping us though...

The larger the fanbase, the more peons that will inevitably be involved...it's up to y'all to separate those from the rest. Most dudes here (not even just Knick fans, S&T in general) are reasonable enough about their teams to hold a discussion with. It's the +*#!*@ who CHOOSE to only acknowledge the morons and make generalizations from them that are ignorant. It's easy and lazy to do...

There's 4-5 threads filled with Melo to Knicks chatter. I'd say 95% of the sentiments from Knicks fans are completely opposite from OP's and, putting into context how large of a group we have on NT, not anywhere near as bad as you'd think it be.

But go ahead and do the easy/lazy thing by grouping us though...

Originally Posted by Big J 33

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

*Dead*
I love screencaps
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

*Dead*
I love screencaps
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

Why do people care so much about whether Melo is a true NYer or not? Does this really matter?

Dude is coming home to play in the sense that he was born in NY. Can we just leave it at that?

People just want to talk about stuff man. I don't know why that matters either but you know this is TMZ so it matters.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Why do people care so much about whether Melo is a true NYer or not? Does this really matter?

Dude is coming home to play in the sense that he was born in NY. Can we just leave it at that?

People just want to talk about stuff man. I don't know why that matters either but you know this is TMZ so it matters.

They are definitely better than the Hawks..

I think with a bit of time they'd be in that Magic/Bulls category of teams. And obviously they need more depth and one more big piece to be on level with the Celtics or Heat...

They are definitely better than the Hawks..

I think with a bit of time they'd be in that Magic/Bulls category of teams. And obviously they need more depth and one more big piece to be on level with the Celtics or Heat...

Back
Top Bottom