Only 2 teams in the east better than the Knicks?

if by respect your core, you mean nobody would take deng's terrible contract, then sure

for the record, melo claimed new york, not the other way around. i didn't even know he wasn't born in baltimore until half a year ago

but hey, alot of new yorkers claim MJ, and 2pac so i guess melo can be claimed lolol

Originally Posted by throwback1718

please everyone take note, some knick fans are delusional but most of us are realistic and most of us believe that there aren't only 2 teams better than us before we play a single game
laugh.gif

Cake c'mon son you know better than to generalize us with that,

laugh.gif
   now you guys get to know how it feels when all laker fans are catagorized off of something assinine a kobe stan says or when some random laker fan talks out his @!! and all laker fans get mixed in with him.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

please everyone take note, some knick fans are delusional but most of us are realistic and most of us believe that there aren't only 2 teams better than us before we play a single game
laugh.gif

Cake c'mon son you know better than to generalize us with that,

laugh.gif
   now you guys get to know how it feels when all laker fans are catagorized off of something assinine a kobe stan says or when some random laker fan talks out his @!! and all laker fans get mixed in with him.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Melo is right from Red Hook, Brooklyn. My people know his fam.

Really G?!?!?! So because he spent the 1st 9 yrs of his life there and has family still there he's a hometown guy?

We just started hearing Melo talk about his roots in NYC within the last 2-3yrs if that before that it was all Baltimore. He's wasn't vested in NYC before he started dating La La stop fronting duke 
laugh.gif

Really G?!?!?! So because he spent the 1st 9 yrs of his life there and has family still there he's a hometown guy?

We just started hearing Melo talk about his roots in NYC within the last 2-3yrs if that before that it was all Baltimore. He's wasn't vested in NYC before he started dating La La stop fronting duke 
laugh.gif

That N's about as Brooklyn as Michael Jordan is.
laugh.gif

moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png

westbaltimore.jpg

That "WB" doesn't stand for 'Warner Borthers', BTW
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png

westbaltimore.jpg

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
melo said himself going back "home" to play is like a dream. im not making anything up, these are words from his mouth. i lived in queens for the first 9 years of my life and im out in LI now, i feel like both places shaped me into the person i am today. its like dual citizenship
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
melo said himself going back "home" to play is like a dream. im not making anything up, these are words from his mouth. i lived in queens for the first 9 years of my life and im out in LI now, i feel like both places shaped me into the person i am today. its like dual citizenship
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that "dream" is 65 million and making your wife happy. that man reps B-more to the max.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that "dream" is 65 million and making your wife happy. that man reps B-more to the max.

Knicks fans mad cause I exposed their whole fanbase and the way they think, I speak the truth.

When the real truth is, until I or anyone else see otherwise ya'll are sixth in the East and aren't moving up from that.

Now stop making these stupid threads just cause you got Melo.

Knicks fans mad cause I exposed their whole fanbase and the way they think, I speak the truth.

When the real truth is, until I or anyone else see otherwise ya'll are sixth in the East and aren't moving up from that.

Now stop making these stupid threads just cause you got Melo.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he said it months ago before the trade happened. he also said how growing up in baltimore everyone would give him nicknames that had to do with NY and said he played like an NYer, so basically he felt like the New Yorker who moved to baltimore...which is what he is. and he could have gotten that 65 mil anywhere. i know what anthony's situation is....i rep where i live now harder than i do queens, but i still rep queens too.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he said it months ago before the trade happened. he also said how growing up in baltimore everyone would give him nicknames that had to do with NY and said he played like an NYer, so basically he felt like the New Yorker who moved to baltimore...which is what he is. and he could have gotten that 65 mil anywhere. i know what anthony's situation is....i rep where i live now harder than i do queens, but i still rep queens too.

Originally Posted by MBen32

laugh.gif

moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png

westbaltimore.jpg

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Warner Brothers. 

Originally Posted by MBen32

laugh.gif

moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png

westbaltimore.jpg

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Warner Brothers. 

Man I'm crossing my fingers that the Knicks and Bulls meet in the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Man I'm crossing my fingers that the Knicks and Bulls meet in the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom