Only 2 teams in the east better than the Knicks?

When's the last time the Lakers, Bulls, and Knicks were in the playoffs at the same time, anybody know? Bringing it back
laugh.gif

When's the last time the Lakers, Bulls, and Knicks were in the playoffs at the same time, anybody know? Bringing it back
laugh.gif

Why do people care so much about whether Melo is a true NYer or not? Does this really matter?

Dude is coming home to play in the sense that he was born in NY. Can we just leave it at that?

Why do people care so much about whether Melo is a true NYer or not? Does this really matter?

Dude is coming home to play in the sense that he was born in NY. Can we just leave it at that?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Man I'm crossing my fingers that the Knicks and Bulls meet in the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Same here
laugh.gif

Because you'll probably beat the Knicks but lord help this forum if the Knicks win that potential series
laugh.gif

You remember the influx of Cavs fans before they went up against SA?  !+%$ will be like that times a million if that happens
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Same here
laugh.gif

Because you'll probably beat the Knicks but lord help this forum if the Knicks win that potential series
laugh.gif

You remember the influx of Cavs fans before they went up against SA?  !+%$ will be like that times a million if that happens
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

Knicks being relevant leads to less Laker/Kobe hate.  Welcome back 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
There is more than enough hate to go around for both of you guys, believe that.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Knicks being relevant leads to less Laker/Kobe hate.  Welcome back 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
There is more than enough hate to go around for both of you guys, believe that.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

Same here
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That series thread would be epic.
laugh.gif

Multiple suspensions and/or bans.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

Same here
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That series thread would be epic.
laugh.gif

Multiple suspensions and/or bans.

The worst part about the Knicks being 'good' again is that NY fans are gonna start running their mouths again and it's gonna be NY this NY that.

The worst part about the Knicks being 'good' again is that NY fans are gonna start running their mouths again and it's gonna be NY this NY that.

DubA169 wrote:
through a set of weird circumstances i'm sitting in section 22 tomorrow. going to be absolutley nuts, i haven't sat this close in around 7 years. randomly got lucky.

i'm over the fact that we maybe gave up too much because of dolan or melo or even IT. things will be much more interesting from here on out. can only hope for the best. At the end of the day walsh cleaned up the crap and now we have Amar'e, Melo, Fields, and Chauncey. One can only be happy about that
eek.gif

It just hit me again.

BTW guys about that thread i made, i don't actually believe that we're already the 3rd best team (we will be, just not yet), i was trolling on purpose. Let the people hate. 
pimp.gif

DubA169 wrote:
through a set of weird circumstances i'm sitting in section 22 tomorrow. going to be absolutley nuts, i haven't sat this close in around 7 years. randomly got lucky.

i'm over the fact that we maybe gave up too much because of dolan or melo or even IT. things will be much more interesting from here on out. can only hope for the best. At the end of the day walsh cleaned up the crap and now we have Amar'e, Melo, Fields, and Chauncey. One can only be happy about that
eek.gif

It just hit me again.

BTW guys about that thread i made, i don't actually believe that we're already the 3rd best team (we will be, just not yet), i was trolling on purpose. Let the people hate. 
pimp.gif

The Knicks aren't good again, Carmelo just plays for them. Mark my words, Stat will be run down by the playoffs, miss them, and the Knicks will get swept or only win one game in the first round. Stat gonna have to play even more now that they have traded their second, third, and fourth leading scorers, and his knees will not hold up.

Back
Top Bottom