Only 2 teams in the east better than the Knicks?

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Secretly every Knicks fan is in agreeance with OP's statement, which is sad.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by glo1980

The Knicks can easily be the #3 seed in the East.

You probably dont even know what a seed is.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Secretly every Knicks fan is in agreeance with OP's statement, which is sad.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by glo1980

The Knicks can easily be the #3 seed in the East.

You probably dont even know what a seed is.

I'da prefered to keep Chandler honestly. But it's not like him, Gallo and Moz had this ridiculously high ceiling to where they were untradeable. None of those guys were all star caliber. Melo wanted to be here. Players like Melo dont come around often. You cant teach his skill set, natural scoring instincts or clutch factor.

LOL @ Bulls fans talking smack. Ya'll wouldnt have been mad if your team traded Luol Deng and whoever else you have for him.

I'da prefered to keep Chandler honestly. But it's not like him, Gallo and Moz had this ridiculously high ceiling to where they were untradeable. None of those guys were all star caliber. Melo wanted to be here. Players like Melo dont come around often. You cant teach his skill set, natural scoring instincts or clutch factor.

LOL @ Bulls fans talking smack. Ya'll wouldnt have been mad if your team traded Luol Deng and whoever else you have for him.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

laugh.gif
at you believing that. We were only willing to give them Luol, JJ, & some draft picks anything else and boys were barking it.  We could've been made that trade sending Lu & Noah, JJ & a Pick but he wasn't worth that to us. Obviously the price y'all paid was worth it to y'all so deal with it.

laugh.gif
at you believing that. We were only willing to give them Luol, JJ, & some draft picks anything else and boys were barking it.  We could've been made that trade sending Lu & Noah, JJ & a Pick but he wasn't worth that to us. Obviously the price y'all paid was worth it to y'all so deal with it.

Among the most overrated players in the league goes to NY.

At least Kobe is actually, you know, still one of the league's best. And can play defense.

Among the most overrated players in the league goes to NY.

At least Kobe is actually, you know, still one of the league's best. And can play defense.

I'm fine with the trade. You can develop a Chandler or Gallo. You cannot pass over a Melo. A hometown guy who wants to play for the city.

I hope you guys get JR Smith so he can mess up your chemistry. :smile:

I'm fine with the trade. You can develop a Chandler or Gallo. You cannot pass over a Melo. A hometown guy who wants to play for the city.

If he wanted to play for "the city" he would've forced Denver's hand allowing NYK to keep more than what they gave up instead of letting them rape them... He wanted to get paid, your entire fan base knows this it isn't a secret... It just so happens that he gets to do that in NYC

Hometown guy??? He spent half is life there and half his life in Baltimore... Y'all didn't groom him G but thats NYC for you y'all claim any and everybody/thing
laugh.gif

Well considering that we'd be able to let him go at the end of the year, its a risk worth taking, especially considering our coach has no problem actually disciplining players and reinging them in unlike his last few coaches. Who knows maybe we don't even go after JR and instead get Courtney Lee... We'll be more than straight like we have been for the 1st half of the season My G
pimp.gif

If he wanted to play for "the city" he would've forced Denver's hand allowing NYK to keep more than what they gave up instead of letting them rape them... He wanted to get paid, your entire fan base knows this it isn't a secret... It just so happens that he gets to do that in NYC

Hometown guy??? He spent half is life there and half his life in Baltimore... Y'all didn't groom him G but thats NYC for you y'all claim any and everybody/thing
laugh.gif

Well considering that we'd be able to let him go at the end of the year, its a risk worth taking, especially considering our coach has no problem actually disciplining players and reinging them in unlike his last few coaches. Who knows maybe we don't even go after JR and instead get Courtney Lee... We'll be more than straight like we have been for the 1st half of the season My G
pimp.gif

This he is not.

This he is not.

Knicks could be on the same level as Chicago and Orlando if the team clicks by the end of the season and into the playoffs. It will take a little more to be on Miami and Boston's level. Really need to take aim at Miami in the next couple of years because Boston is on their last leg.

Knicks could be on the same level as Chicago and Orlando if the team clicks by the end of the season and into the playoffs. It will take a little more to be on Miami and Boston's level. Really need to take aim at Miami in the next couple of years because Boston is on their last leg.

if by respect your core, you mean nobody would take deng's terrible contract, then sure

for the record, melo claimed new york, not the other way around. i didn't even know he wasn't born in baltimore until half a year ago

but hey, alot of new yorkers claim MJ, and 2pac so i guess melo can be claimed lolol

Back
Top Bottom