Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
grey market. unofficial unlicensed pairs, possibly made with real materials in the nike factories, but not made for public sale, made after hours and snuck out with left over parts. shapes off, glues sloppy, lots of give aways theyre not real. pretty much black market fakes made with real parts sometimes. 

yep and the 5s have been up on the GM sites for a while. Soon as I seen this a while back I literally seen like 5 or so listings go up on ebay :smh:

View media item 722482

I always thought the GM sneakers was just retros but these dudes are making samples and PEs. So now when I see most celebs with early pairs of something I dont put it past em that they might be GM pairs that look identical. Most celebs wont be able to tell u the difference in a GM Royal 1 and Authentic Royal 1. So when they "connect" comes to them with kicks early and super exclusive that look spot on of coarse they gonna cop and assume they are 100% legit aka Geno Smith, Trinidad James, and Bow Wow

I assume @BeavertonFeet pairs are real being that he has other Oregon PEs and seems to have a legit Oregon connect. I have hit him up about other Oregon gear and to my knowledge he has a solid connect.

Last edited:
DEM ST8 FIRE!!!! 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
yep and the 5s have been up on the GM sites for a while. Soon as I seen this a while back I literally seen like 5 or so listings go up on ebay :smh:

View media item 722482

I always thought the GM sneakers was just retros but these dudes are making samples and PEs. So now when I see most celebs with early pairs of something I dont put it past em that they might be GM pairs that look identical. Most celebs wont be able to tell u the difference in a GM Royal 1 and Authentic Royal 1. So when they "connect" comes to them with kicks early and super exclusive that look spot on of coarse they gonna cop and assume they are 100% legit aka Geno Smith, Trinidad James, and Bow Wow

I assume @BeavertonFeet pairs are real being that he has other Oregon PEs and seems to have a legit Oregon connect. I have hit him up about other Oregon gear and to my knowledge he has a solid connect.

What site is this?

Very nice BeavertonFeet! I really hope these release to the public, really loving these, that green suede is :smokin

Air Jordan 5 Retro QS
Black/Apple Green-Yellow Strike
454803-535
$170

This is the main piece of evidence that makes me think these will not release. Or at least that the info we have seen so far is a fallacy. I've seen that style and color code combo on many sneaker sites who have "confirmed" the release. But look a little deeper, learn a little more about Nike color codes.

They are not an exact science by any means, but they rarely misguide you when it comes to a shoes primary color. You would expect a shoe that is primarily green to have a color code of 3, but all these sneaker sites say the beginning number of this shoes color code is 5. This would mean the shoe is some shade of purple. Clearly not the case. There's no purple on this shoe at all. Makes me very skeptical of the release date, because it just doesn't jive.

I must say though, the colors mentioned by those websites are exactly what is written on the shoe box. So that's a piece of evidence for the other side.

nerd.gif
 Considering the only shoe I would want this ASW is these, they will be copped, my favorite out of the Oregon PE's

I'm in for, up to $450ish.....Only after retail attempts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom