Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like a celeb having more exclusive kicks than the ball player.  Mark does have some nice connects to have a pair of these.

lmao nate got his neck broke!
eek.gif

One of the weakest season last year. They still are not as good as other programs to be getting all the exclusive stuff but I would probably give my alma mater that treatment too. Sorry if I offended you alumni or fans but y'all football program is the s##t though.

its more then just Mr. Knight's alma mater

what Oregon is to Nike is what UF is to Gatorade

any word on a release date for these bad boys ? i just copped the foams but these blow them joints out the water

best 5's i seen in a while besides the db's. its a headache trying ti get shoes like this but i need these.. straight fire

Like I said before if they do release I hope on line as well as in store.  This bot thing is getting ridiculous.  

It will be like walking with a Car on your feet. im cool off that ! I only buy my shoes to rock em not to get robbed in

Not releasing. Nike hasn't said a word. Oregon J's have never released and one Oregon player said they were releasing. Wishful thinking people.

Not releasing. Nike hasn't said a word. Oregon J's have never released and one Oregon player said they were releasing. Wishful thinking people.

No way to confirm it either way, but I'd lean towards you being correct. But there is evidence for both sides.

but look how many pairs are popping up on athletes and celebrities and IG

def will release, watch

but look how many pairs are popping up on athletes and celebrities and IG

def will release, watch
Hope these do release but celebs and athletes flaunting pairs not released to the public happen, just look at the Oregon 3s.

Last edited:
recently nike has released alot of oregon themed shoes though, releasing these 5's (which alot of people got their hands on already) would be perfect to capitalize on the hype.

Icysole just tweeted something about a black Oregon V releasing instead of the green pair? !?! :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom