thank the soldiers who put their lives on the line
WE NEED TO BRING THEM HOME NOW....

And give them mansions of their own
pimp.gif
*$@% taxes, they shot those down the second they shot Osama
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Donald Trump already has calls in place to see the death certificate.

Donald Trump already has calls in place to see the death certificate.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I'm kinda scared. ISInce the US is in possesion of his body does Osmas leaders think / know the US killed him? Would they be upset we killed him? And if so would it mean they are planning another attack on the US as a way to get revenge on the United States for killing their leader? Does anyone think Obamas country / people might attack the US now that he's been killed. OSmoene please give me an opinion
For every action there is a reaction....
CNN got a split screen shot I'm guessing its out side of Barack house folks is partying like its NYE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I'm kinda scared. ISInce the US is in possesion of his body does Osmas leaders think / know the US killed him? Would they be upset we killed him? And if so would it mean they are planning another attack on the US as a way to get revenge on the United States for killing their leader? Does anyone think Obamas country / people might attack the US now that he's been killed. OSmoene please give me an opinion
For every action there is a reaction....
CNN got a split screen shot I'm guessing its out side of Barack house folks is partying like its NYE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

First of all, I am ecstatic about this.

But are we saying the reason Osama was found is because the government of Pakistan finally decided to cooperate with us after he started ordering attacks against them? Basically, we would have never found him if he would have just chilled out. That's how slippery this dude was.

This could have happend 7 years ago, if it wasn't for the stupid Iraq War.

First of all, I am ecstatic about this.

But are we saying the reason Osama was found is because the government of Pakistan finally decided to cooperate with us after he started ordering attacks against them? Basically, we would have never found him if he would have just chilled out. That's how slippery this dude was.

This could have happend 7 years ago, if it wasn't for the stupid Iraq War.

Back
Top Bottom