P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

NCTwin, think you could help me out?

Tried to ezInbox you but I can figure out YUKU.

If so please leave your contact info.

Thanks
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

Quote:
Thanks guys. Should've waited longer for websites to restock on the P-Rods. Had to buy 'em on eBay for $130 Shipped. I guess it aint too bad, knowing these go for $102 after Free Shipping Code on CCS.com

Reppin H-Town, TX on NT since 2001

active has a 9.5, 12 and 13 up as of 4:53PST
I hope i didn't miss out on the restock. hope it's just a few sizes.

-J-
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​

there's a sz 9.5 and 13 left on activemailorder.com as of 8:52 PST and today's the last day for free shipping or if not you can use the code I posted earlier which gives you free shipping and a free active hat when you spend $89 or more.
Code is AFS001

use rep code MO8573 on Karmaloop and get 20% off

^i ordered mine from banned and got them in today :D
happy.gif

(jrod for sale sz 9, i need a 9.5)

^ how long did yours take?
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

For those who ordered from banned, I spoke with their Customer Service yesterday and he told me that they shipped out on different days. Some shipped out on Friday (which is prolly why ralph91 got his today) and the rest shipped throughout this week. Nice people, but it sucks that they don't give tracking #'s. I still haven't received mine, but I was assured my order went through and that I should be getting them soon after they ship since I'm in Cali.

I love mine!

now go to karmaloop.com and buy a hoody to go with dat heat!
Code:
   >>>MAYJUH
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!​

good looks on the jack's heads up..
finally got my size 11.

-J-
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​

scooped up a 9.5 last night :D
happy.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

Damn, I'm always too late on these updates.

Anybody know where I can cop a 9.5 for a decent price?
Team Economics​
From Sowell to Greenspan, we know what's up.​
AIM: vkhoj

Yeah the windbreaker is alright, imo does not hold up to the AJ Track Jacket released earlier this year....wish I'd done better hunting that down........
* AKA $crilla John$on *​

As BabyMJ said windbreaker fits true to size but material was too thin, not worth the price IMO.

Finally was able to locate the hoodies, Thanks Roy.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

Windbreaker is one size too small compared to nike, and JB clothing. Way too thin and I wish I didnt get it. RIP OFF.

Yeah still waitin on my pair from Banned, Good to here theyre legit as far as some of u have got yours so i'll be patient.

cant wait though :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom