P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

Anybody notice that these have the Zoom Tre lacing option?
I used that option instead.

270197387.jpg

Anyone want the windbreaker Elephant SB jacket, I have an XL brand new w/ tags. I'm letting it go for $74 Shipped priority mail. PM me if you're interested.
LORD BARON​

Anybody knows where can i get the p-rod2's in winnetka california?? thanks
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJXX US10-10.5
DS or VNDS Air Zoom Generation, Zoom Lebron II US10 PM me!
FOR TRADE : DS AJV White/Royal/Stealth US10 for any Jordan same size!

As I said before this shoe is one of the best nike releases this year. Its a great looking shoe.
JORDAN RETRO 4 "LIGHTING" SIZE 8.5 W/TSHIRT SIZE XL $300.00

MF DOOM DUNKS SIZES 9,10 10.5 11 $285.00 EACH

NIKE ID CARDS FOR SALE

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP

p rods are hot cant lie
Life is a, uh, depending how you dress her.
So if the devil wear Prada,
Adam Eve wear Nada,
I'm in between, but way more fresher.
But way less effort, cause when you try hard,
That's when you die hard. Kanye

im searchin for the blk/gold colorway are there any websites that still have them in a sz 10? thanks in advance.
I NEED TAKASHIS, BISONS, FUTURAS ALL SIZE 10 DS....AND LEBRON AIR FORCE 1 DENVER, SAN FRANCISCO AND CLEVELAND ALL SIZE 10 DS.

all the prods (except the fre rods) have the "Tre lacing" it has Skateboarding purposes so your laces don't get shredded.

a LOT of skateboarding shoes have that feature
formerly shoeWUfreak

Ordered a pair from Banned.com about 2 weeks ago and just found out that it has yet to be shipped. DHL gave me a tracking number but when I called them to check the status of the delivery...they told me that it hasn't even been sent off yet. What the hell?! I pay almost $10 for shipping and it takes them more than 2 weeks to send the damn shoes? I'm never ordering from Banned.com again. I'm sure they're legit but for the amount you pay for shipping...their service is garbage.
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

I ordered 2 shirts from banned 3 weeks ago. I asked them before i ordered if they are busy cuz i need the shirt w/ in 10 days...it took 3 weeks and 1 of the shirt is damaged. they told me they were going to ship me another one last week and still nothing..they dont answer phone calls, emails...WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE..finishline close 2nd

fllght club and a bunch of other sites still have em in almost all sizes for like 140 average
Wanted-Grapes size 13/ jordan elephant print jacket

ANBODY GOT activemailorder discount code ?
I'm from the Far East.. Where we have Asia-Pacific releases.

activemailorder code is AFS001
free shipping when you spend $89 or more on your order

use rep code MO8573 on Karmaloop and get 20% off

Back
Top Bottom