Painful Ron Harper Interview

I thought this was "painful" as in he hit hard times. I really never heard him stutter this much in an interview, but whatever.

I thought this was "painful" as in he hit hard times. I really never heard him stutter this much in an interview, but whatever.

This guy said audio photoshop
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Wasnt funny tho.

I can see how people find humor in it, but it wasn't funny to me. My younger brother used to stutter. I also have a cousin and my grandmother that stutters. So I'm used to letting them get their stutter out before they finish the word. But, he agreed to doing the interview so you can't blame ESPN wholly.

I can see how people find humor in it, but it wasn't funny to me. My younger brother used to stutter. I also have a cousin and my grandmother that stutters. So I'm used to letting them get their stutter out before they finish the word. But, he agreed to doing the interview so you can't blame ESPN wholly.

I laughed a couple times, mostly at the free throw comment
laugh.gif
My best friend growing up had a severe stuttering problem and I just got used to it so it was like it wasn't even there. But he had a sense of humor about it and would make fun of himself/other people so I never saw it as like a taboo subject. It must be frustrating as hell though.

Bill Walton used to have a severe stutter as well but he worked hard and overcame it. I believe Kenyon Martin did too but I could be wrong.

I laughed a couple times, mostly at the free throw comment
laugh.gif
My best friend growing up had a severe stuttering problem and I just got used to it so it was like it wasn't even there. But he had a sense of humor about it and would make fun of himself/other people so I never saw it as like a taboo subject. It must be frustrating as hell though.

Bill Walton used to have a severe stutter as well but he worked hard and overcame it. I believe Kenyon Martin did too but I could be wrong.

Espn is very wrong for that.  If anyone who did not know it was Ron Harper and did not know his story and just turned the channel, they were saying wth is going on.  When leaving the house in the morning for work, I saw he was one of the guest, I just said to my self I hope it goes well.  As someone who has worked on stuttering and was laughed at growing up this is not funny AT ALL.  Espn should really apologize about this one.

Espn is very wrong for that.  If anyone who did not know it was Ron Harper and did not know his story and just turned the channel, they were saying wth is going on.  When leaving the house in the morning for work, I saw he was one of the guest, I just said to my self I hope it goes well.  As someone who has worked on stuttering and was laughed at growing up this is not funny AT ALL.  Espn should really apologize about this one.

not funny but why am i know just hearing ron harper speak after watching him 10+ seasons as a child and teenager

not funny but why am i know just hearing ron harper speak after watching him 10+ seasons as a child and teenager

i don't know anybody w/ a bad stuttering problem but i do feel bad for those w/ it....i honestly can't even laugh at the interview

audio photoshop was
laugh.gif
though gnr

Back
Top Bottom