• Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
whats the story behind the pantones? haha. more seriously, nice collection 
Lol thanks..... It was just great timing. I basically got them for retail in the reseller market so how often does that happen? Plus I made a good friend in the shoe game like me at the same time.

Lol thanks..... It was just great timing. I basically got them for retail in the reseller market so how often does that happen? Plus I made a good friend in the shoe game like me at the same time.

Its about to get real this year!
Chi 10
Raging bull 5
Chi 1s
Aqua 8
Hare 7
DB's ???
Bordeaux 7
Oreo 4 and so on.....

Exactly and if I pass Imma regret it later and the price is gonna be x2
Haha thats exactly how i feel, everytime. I work for footlocker so i dont always deal with the the stresses of not being able to cop, but its hard to not cop stuff especially with all the chatter about shoes at work [emoji]128514[/emoji]

gonna be a straight debbie downer but caliroots hits u so hard with customs
You can't call it, kickz does the same thing and I've ducked customs with both on almost identical orders and prices that I've been charged for in the past.

Just luck of the draw.

@AUG2ATL our 11 families are identical except for the lows I dont have snakeskins or concords I have red bottoms and infrared 23s

Lol, so we posting family pics now? Okay.

5668b463_20141221_202057.jpeg

Yes, I'm still on the hunt for a 10.5.

You can't call it, kickz does the same thing and I've ducked customs with both on almost identical orders and prices that I've been charged for in the past.

Just luck of the draw.
is kickz affiliated with caliroots? has anyone ordered something from caliroots and not got hit with extra high customs? just google it, everyone knows caliroots really sticks it to the US customers 

Back
Top Bottom