paypal help

yo so its my first time using paypal and I just set this up.When i just set it up it took $1 away. I just bought some kicks and it took away $1 and it says itsfrom paypal. I was wondering if its normal for paypal to charge me $1 for purchasing things?

Originally Posted by davizzy

yo so its my first time using paypal and I just set this up. I was wondering if its normal for paypal to charge me $1 for purchasing things? I just bought some kicks and it took away $1 and it says its from paypal. When i just set it up it took another $1 away as well. any help?
it happened to me as well my first time, i think it may just be a fee for using paypal, not sure though

Well first i did the 2-3 days to check if its my bank account thing and it said it was going to take $1 away then put the $1 back. I then decided to do theinstant check instead of the 2-3 day, but i already picked the 2-3 so im not sure if i messed it up.

Originally Posted by davizzy

Well first i did the 2-3 days to check if its my bank account thing and it said it was going to take $1 away then put the $1 back. I then decided to do the instant check instead of the 2-3 day, but i already picked the 2-3 so im not sure if i messed it up.
well the best advice i could give you is to just contact a paypal rep and see whats up

they take a dollar out of your account, then after they are done checking your account they will give you a $1 credit on the next payment you make.

Back
Top Bottom