Peloton Bike

468 on a 30mins... DAMN. Good work, thereal12thfan thereal12thfan !
I took that class too but had a trash ride because my stomach was killing me. The playlist and Hannah were dope though, I agree. Definitely taking more of her rides. She’ll replace Kendall since she’s been annoying as hell to me lately.

Kendall talks too damn much lol. Appreciate it bro, i wouldn't of survived this last year mentally without the bike. Being able to grind out a ride has really been helpful for the stress of all this craziness. Keep up the great work yourself brother!

Been waiting on my century tee for months...smh!

I’m on my 155th ride! Not no bull**** rides either, people be jacking up their ride counts with like daily 5 minute rides, FOHHHHH

Also, any of you fellas heard of the tonal? I’m set to receive mines in a couple of weeks! Can’t wait to pair it up with the Pelly!

E389F1EB-6BE7-410F-8A35-8A1F8EEFFB47.jpeg

finally finished the basement and started building the gym, got the Pelly, the tonal and been loading up on some Rogue equipment...deep rabbit hole of accessories man! But funn

ksteezy ksteezy Nice gym setup! My cousin has and loves the Tonal.
I haven’t used/seen it yet but seems cool in theory and from what she’s shared.

my century shirt took about 2 months. I’m at 166 rides now.
#NT all day

Finally broke 600kj output on a 45mins.
Feels good man

99DF5DBE-A334-4386-8451-CCE6914D3CB0.png

Beast numbersdid the challenge. No intention of keeping up with you as I set my goal as 600 like you.
Thanks for the push.
64154B0B-8CAF-4B93-8730-EBEB27D23289.png

Good call on the 00’s hip hop set. Hannah is undeterred too, she lets the music do most of the talking which I like.
9D1561F3-04AB-496E-8615-097C52B1FE17.png

one day lol. Keep it up.

I have a rack like that (not rogue, went with a local builder) and tbh id have no use for the tonal. But I see your wife would get use of it so it doesn’t matter. I’m in the camp of saving money where I can, etc but when it comes to fitness and health I have no problem splurging. The peloton why? Questions are always funny to me. Whatever motivates you.

Peloton has been a hell of an addition though. No gym memberships for me now so it’s a wash between yoga, gym, etc. was a runner and still am but the peloton has made my times and endurance better. Ran the other day (10 miles at about a 7 min pace) and although my HR (probably inaccurate with an Apple Watch) was higher for the run, the peloton just feels tougher when I push it especially during this 600 output 45 min ride

Beast numbersdid the challenge. No intention of keeping up with you as I set my goal as 600 like you.
Thanks for the push.
64154B0B-8CAF-4B93-8730-EBEB27D23289.png

one day lol. Keep it up.

I have a rack like that (not rogue, went with a local builder) and tbh id have no use for the tonal. But I see your wife would get use of it so it doesn’t matter. I’m in the camp of saving money where I can, etc but when it comes to fitness and health I have no problem splurging. The peloton why? Questions are always funny to me. Whatever motivates you.

Peloton has been a hell of an addition though. No gym memberships for me now so it’s a wash between yoga, gym, etc. was a runner and still am but the peloton has made my times and endurance better. Ran the other day (10 miles at about a 7 min pace) and although my HR (probably inaccurate with an Apple Watch) was higher for the run, the peloton just feels tougher when I push it especially during this 600 output 45 min ride
10 miles at a 7 minute pace is amazing brother. I've found a love for running over the last year, especially outdoors, but it's hard to find the time to get that kind of workout in. I've been saving my runs for the weekend and hitting the bike during the week. I agree, 45 minutes of hard spin is a workout that's hard to find a substitute.

I’m on my 155th ride! Not no bull**** rides either, people be jacking up their ride counts with like daily 5 minute rides, FOHHHHH

Also, any of you fellas heard of the tonal? I’m set to receive mines in a couple of weeks! Can’t wait to pair it up with the Pelly!

finally finished the basement and started building the gym, got the Pelly, the tonal and been loading up on some Rogue equipment...deep rabbit hole of accessories man! But funn

literally just got my century shirt today.

just ordered it last week so it came quick.

NIIIIICEEE.. I ended up going with a Titan Folding rack a few months ago b/c it was the only thing in stock. My output isn't as great as you guys but I'm slowly trying to get back in the grind and mix in weights. About to pull up the #NT hashtag and follow anyone I haven't yet.

Everyone keep grinding!!!

what are the restrictions? Trying to buy the shoes but it’s saying cart doesn’t qualify for the promo
Think it’s for an actual bike order.

The Superrep (Nikes) are the same price and have good reviews. That’s the ones I use.

Last edited:
Any recommendations for replacement pedals? Looking for SPD compatible with toe cage option.

Any suggestions on a good seat cushion?
Have owned a Peloton since October of last year and am a novice in every sense of the word.
So, i'm also seeking tips on how to maintain consistency as well. My outputs are nowhere near what some of you are posting lol. Were your outputs low initially as well?

Any suggestions on a good seat cushion?
Have owned a Peloton since October of last year and am a novice in every sense of the word.
So, i'm also seeking tips on how to maintain consistency as well. My outputs are nowhere near what some of you are posting lol. Were your outputs low initially as well?
As a novice rider, I wouldn’t worry too much about your output, and I would focus more on hr and staying in the zones you want to be in. Your output will improve over time. Just my 0.02

Back
Top Bottom