Peloton Bike

Man you folks are some beasts. 😂 I’m at 212 output for a 30 minute ride and I’m asking myself why I’m doing this about 10 minutes in.

Man you folks are some beasts. 😂 I’m at 212 output for a 30 minute ride and I’m asking myself why I’m doing this about 10 minutes in.
I've been at it on and off for 3 years and if you don't ask yourself at least once during a ride you're doing it wrong brother lol. Keep pushing.

Tunde is my new go to... Still go with Alex and Kendall every now and then but Tunde sticks to the ride and that’s all I need... Hit 378 on a 30 HIIT ride yesterday and 172 on a 15 tabata tonight when I felt like garbage... Needed it

Only thing that matters is you are on it. you will see yourself improving and that’s what counts.

Anyone got the extra warranty? Contemplating (most likely) adding it on as my year is almost up. Use this thing daily.
Wish I had known this could be added after the fact. Ordered the warranty. Bike arrives on the 7th cant wait to join the crew

Appreciate the words of encouragement. I definitely see an improvement as I’ve been consistent. I was never big on cardio. I’m a hooper so I just played basketball to get my cardio in. During the shutdown I was starting to get skinny fat (my skinny folks know what I mean lol) and decided to hop on the wife’s peloton and haven’t looked back. Toussaint is the one who makes me hate life when I get on LOL.

23A46016-3649-4C86-A113-E547D121FA06.jpeg

digital Gym complete, it’s crazy but within this 10x10 space I have everything you can do at an actual gym...lol

I need some of y’all with the crazy unattainable outputs to add me on there so I can be properly motivated and feel guilty when I’m slacking 😂. Or anybody really.

like if I see that B Sox B Sox is kicking my a** (which I suspect he is) I’d be appropriately motivated lol.

I’m Kinfolkx on there if anyone is willing to help.

Last edited:
Appreciate the words of encouragement. I definitely see an improvement as I’ve been consistent. I was never big on cardio. I’m a hooper so I just played basketball to get my cardio in. During the shutdown I was starting to get skinny fat (my skinny folks know what I mean lol) and decided to hop on the wife’s peloton and haven’t looked back. Toussaint is the one who makes me hate life when I get on LOL.

Same.

Slim Fat is a tricky thing. You go too hard on the cardio and you end up looking anorexic.

I miss weekend hoops (and the performance shoe thread) more than anything else in the pandemic...

23A46016-3649-4C86-A113-E547D121FA06.jpeg

digital Gym complete, it’s crazy but within this 10x10 space I have everything you can do at an actual gym...lol
I want a Tonal. Don’t have any room at the moment. Is the subscription worth it?

I want a Tonal. Don’t have any room at the moment. Is the subscription worth it?

i pay 200$ a month with the finance option and 2 year sub, both me and the wife can use it with our own profiles and they even have parter workout options, we’veused it every day since we go it, it’s pretty dope and the resistance is no joke, up to 200lbs helps a lot with proper form too....deadlifts on that thing feel amazing....I think is worth it

I haven’t PRd in a minute. All about the instructor/ride though.

AT’s rides never have the resistance that others do. Ben Aldis usually has the high resistance ones I feel like.

^^^
ksteezy ksteezy you Team Activate or Validate? I thought the first training day was kind of dope, interested to see the leaderboard numbers for Game 1 on 4/10.

I haven’t PRd in a minute. All about the instructor/ride though.

AT’s rides never have the resistance that others do. Ben Aldis usually has the high resistance ones I feel like.
On Reddit a lot of folks were saying they PRed in that new guys first ride. Apparently his resistances were crazy high. :lol:. My PRs usually are on Ben rides, but I basically only take him and denis classes. Haha

I need some of y’all with the crazy unattainable outputs to add me on there so I can be properly motivated and feel guilty when I’m slacking 😂. Or anybody really.

like if I see that B Sox B Sox is kicking my a** (which I suspect he is) I’d be appropriately motivated lol.

I’m Kinfolkx on there if anyone is willing to help.
Followed

should do a nt session

Yes sir! #TeamActivate in here...

Tunde has been toughest for me but I’ve PR’d with a bunch of different folks (Tunde, Olivia, Alex, Ben). The Ride To Greatness is dope because it’s like a weekly measuring stick, I try to go in expecting to PR.

78A365D8-4B5D-411E-A44C-00D5FC69417F.png

Back
Top Bottom