Peloton Bike

Just got one, searched for an NT # but couldn’t find one. What is it? Also, damn ksteezy ksteezy . That output is crazy.

Look for #niketalk

we only 3 deep...lmaooo all good, we will grow!

you think that’s crazy, there is cats that push 800+ KJ in a 45 min class, I can’t even imagine how

I'm on the fence about buying one of these. I've done spin classes before and enjoyed them for the most part, so I have some idea of what I'd be getting into.

What are the three most annoying/negative things about having one of these?

Is anyone having buyers remorse?

CAnt think of a negative other than every damn bike has to be attached to its own subscription, I want to get a second one so that the wife and I can ride together :lol:

Also want the tread tho....

Basically only rock with Alex, Hannah, and Tunde. Ally Love cool too.

I look at anyone that doesn’t have Alex at least on their top 3, funny....son is AWESOME...my wife put me on to Tunde and she’s basically the female Alex

there is a Spanish one THats pretty but she wild corny when she attempts the Latin playlists....her Spanish is HORRIBLE

Appreciate it, just joined.
I gotta get my output up! I was mad out of shape when I started, dropped like 20lbs already. I’ll get there.

I'm in the same boat but still out of shape..I just broke 200 on output on a 30min ride yesterday. Just taking it a day at a time. I was looking into doing one of the power zone challenges and realized I wasn't about that life...YET.

Added a few of you as well. #ThePel0tonDon >D

Yeah, I’m new to the social aspect of Peloton.
I don’t know how to organize that but I’d be down.
I’m going to do the 45min ksteezy ksteezy recommended a page back tonight. I’ll post the results.

Reccomend this one. Alex went at it, his rides always fire but this one was heavy.

6009B5FE-25AB-4C98-8490-550EEB622C7E.png

I heard that Alex ride is good, I’ll get after it tonight.

any of you guys like tabata? try the ride tabata program with robin. Those 45 minute classes are no joke.

Get a real bike? Sorry dude, my wife doesn't want to ride on the street. It's far too dangerous than it was 15+ years ago when I used to ride (way less cell phones and texting while driving back in the early 2000s vs today). And frankly, I don't blame her. Plus, she works till 6-7 pm on most weekdays (from 8-9 in the AM) so riding after work isn't an option either as it gets dark by the time we're done with dinner & digesting. Plus in southeast Pennsylvania, riding season ends around November on average as it gets cold, and your not riding till April maybe.

So NO! A real bike isn't an option for her. Plus, not everyone can ride a road bike. I can't hunch over on those with my back issues, hence why I got a Trek DS3 (sit more upright). Thanks for adding to the thread. 👍
I understand why for her use case but the appeal of a real bike is you're not stationary and you get to experience changing scenery and be outdoors

People who buy these stationary bikes and stop using them after awhile is because of that reason. It becomes another mundane task/chore

Me riding my bike today and tomorrow will have two different experiences. Riding a peloton today and tomorrow will have a predetermined experience and that is a turn off

I heard that Alex ride is good, I’ll get after it tonight.

any of you guys like tabata? try the ride tabata program with robin. Those 45 minute classes are no joke.
I don't like it but do em lol. 45 minutes Tabata is killer no matter how good of shape you're in.

I like tabata because I’m not trying to lose weight or anything and I can get a good workout in half an hour. Vs riding an hour on a less challenging ride.
I hear that, between work and kids I don't have much time during the week so I just push myself HARD during 20-30 minute rides. If I really hate myself then I turn a Tabata ride on lol.

Question for those of you who do the class rides, what's the percentage of time that you spend in the saddle vs out?

Back
Top Bottom