Peloton Bike

this is why i dont want to buy weights or cardio machines... i rather just go to the gym and workout so it gives me a reason to work out... if i got it at the crib chances are i wont use it after some time... another reason why i dont plan on buying a membership at the gym cuz i know at one point im a stop going lol... but i got the gym free at my job so i go during my lunch break

the gainz don’t keep you going back to the gym?

^ yes definitely... but a decade ago when i first started going to the gym i went consistently for 2 years... then one day i didnt feel like going then it became a habit and i stopped going all together lol.... then it became a free donation to my gym for not going...but this time its different i want to stay in shape and i can go on my lunch break since i dont have jack to do for an hour so i go to the gym... the main reason i go is not because of the gains which is great but its just releases stress... after working out i feel amazing

yeah I try not to fall off too hard. It’s tough when work is busy af but that’s why I got the gym at the crib and I told myself I’m gonna lift a min of 4 days a week since I got it and so far I’ve been good.

Is the screen thing the only main difference from say a schwinn one (like the ones i use at my gym)?
7FC45636-E2B4-45D0-A5B6-022F651DB721.png

Something like a peloton would benefit me because I like to lift for like 90 minutes and I try my best to do cardio at the end but I’m usually gassed. And I’m not gonna sit and rest 20 min before cardio so I’ll jump on an indoor cycle and go ham for 20-30 min but I’ve been wanting to do like 60 min a day.

It’s just not feasible to spend 2.5 hours at the gym. But when I do 30 min of bike I’m doing like the highest possible speed the entire time so I’m at least doing high intensity if its for a small amount of time.

You punks gonna rep the gang on these
Pelotón streets or nah? :lol:

I joined...I suck at it right now. Trying to do the PZT to get endurance and strength up.

I got two pairs of the Nike joints in my cart trying not to pull the trigger. :smh: :smh:

Wifey and I are thinking of getting one for the 2nd wave and canceling our gym memberships. Between the Peloton or the Bowflex c6 with the Peloton app for half the price. Is there a discernible difference between the two? Is the Peloton that much better or just has the name value?

Trying not to come off biased, the peloton bike is a hell of a cardio machine, even a 20 minute ride would leave you gasping depending on your effort, the app itself is awesome too as it has a plethora of different workouts, stretches, yoga, etc.

Seriously considering buying one. Is it mandatory to subscribe to the classes or can you just free ride? Website is saying its a 7-11 week wait to ship:rolleyes

Wifey and I are thinking of getting one for the 2nd wave and canceling our gym memberships. Between the Peloton or the Bowflex c6 with the Peloton app for half the price. Is there a discernible difference between the two? Is the Peloton that much better or just has the name value?

just go with peloton for the bike. Get the real deal.

it’s good cardio as ksteezy ksteezy said. I pretty much only do tabata and HIIT rides and it’s not uncommon to burn 400 calories in under half an hour.

it’s fun man, I like the other classes too.

Didn't know these bikes were $2k :wow:. But seeing all this craze with Rona, I don't think I'm going to feel comfortable going to the gym any time soon. Might just bite the bullet.

We purchased ours last year and enjoy it! It's been clutch during the shelter-in-place.

The bike is expensive but they do offer 0% financing...total for the bike and membership come out to about $100 a month (membership is $39 a month). My wife's cycle studio membership costs around $140 a month roughly, so she ended up cancelling that once we got the bike. So in a way, we "saved" money.

I also hate doing cardio at the gym, so it's convenient for me to have the bike at home. And to be honest, because it's always there...no excuses to be lazy

Back
Top Bottom