Peloton Bike

Anyone do that Ride To Greatness today? Hit a PR but the Team Activate L was demoralizing....

Dang NT ride alongs? Lol. Well we got a surprise (surprise to me) delivery of a Peleton last week. I think it's silly and overpriced and rather ride my Trek but after messing around with it I made a profile to do the scenic rides :lol:

Did it today, joint was flame, these instructors legit celebrities to actual celebrities 🤣 love Ally’s energy, But AT and Tunde really carrying Peloton on their backs with a little help from Cody, the ladies LOVE Cody.

Did it today, joint was flame, these instructors legit celebrities to actual celebrities 🤣 love Ally’s energy, But AT and Tunde really carrying Peloton on their backs with a little help from Cody, the ladies LOVE Cody.
My wife pretty much only does Cody's rides :lol:

Was seeing who had the most IG followers out of all the riders...

Robin- 763k
Cody- 695k
Ally Love- 652k
Kendall Toole- 456k
AT- 450k
Emma Lovewell :emoji_heart_eyes: - 435k
Tunde- 373k
Jess King- 324k

Jess creeped up to being my top instructor :lol: :smh: I rotate between her, Alex, Ally, Hannah, and Tunde.

If you have the og bike I found this Pivot mod that rotates your screen like the Plus. https://topformdesign.com/product/pivot/
68D9DC2D-4B4F-45CC-8977-AFB59CF31B49.jpeg

Very easy to install (and uninstall if you need to get the bike serviced under warranty).

They have a few interesting mods. Thought about that dual screen mount so I could watch shows and get stats but figured I’d never really use it.

My wife pretty much only does Cody's rides :lol:

Was seeing who had the most IG followers out of all the riders...

Robin- 763k
Cody- 695k
Ally Love- 652k
Kendall Toole- 456k
AT- 450k
Emma Lovewell :emoji_heart_eyes: - 435k
Tunde- 373k
Jess King- 324k
My wife does a lot of Cody rides too but recently got her on the Ben rides. I like Cody, guy is straight entertainment, but his music choices are just sooo bad. Almost wilpers level bad.

Wife got me a team wilpers bike fitting for my birthday. Heard nothing but great things about them, can’t wait to do it.

Would any of you recommend trying to get a peloton from OfferUp on the low? Well prices are still high, but if I could get one for a great price, recommended?
And what’s the difference between the regular and the plus?

^^ From what I understand Peloton is starting to sell used bikes, might be a better option to get it through them. You should look into it.

Plus has a bigger screen that pivots so you can do the bootcamp workouts, louder speakers and the gymkit/auto follow features.

just found this thread... I plan buying a Peleton next month.... anyone on here use their Chase Sapphire Reserve card to buy this? Also, anyone know there's a great difference between the bike and the +? Apologies in advance for all the questions brehs.

Back
Top Bottom