Peloton Bike

just found this thread... I plan buying a Peleton next month.... anyone on here use their Chase Sapphire Reserve card to buy this? Also, anyone know there's a great difference between the bike and the +? Apologies in advance for all the questions brehs.
Plus is described in the post right above yours.

just found this thread... I plan buying a Peleton next month.... anyone on here use their Chase Sapphire Reserve card to buy this? Also, anyone know there's a great difference between the bike and the +? Apologies in advance for all the questions brehs.
If you don’t have one already, use a referral link.
Lmk and I’ll send you mine, think we both get $50 or something like that.

It’s actually $100 -ZNGZ3X

I financed it - no harm in doing so and no interest. Use the Sapphire as the CC for the monthly payment as that’s reimbursed.

I got the + to future proof my purchase pretty much. HR Apple Watch integration and auto resistance make a difference - wife uses the swivel function a lot as well.

Last edited:
Gymkit makes connecting Apple Watch pretty seamless. Folks I know that have the regular talk about how they would’ve paid more for that alone haha. However if you don’t care for bigger screen, swivel, slightly updated swivel, and the gymkit then the regular is more than good enough.

Wife just ordered us a peloton so I will def be a regular in this thread. Having 2 kids in 2 years and the covid we both put on 20 lbs. so I’m down 8 since I’m able to go back into normal routine of life I used to love cycling and now I can bike at home.

Any tips u pros can offer?

also how are they for taller folks

I’m 6’4 like 265. Mostly I lift and run so I have a more line backer build if that makes sense.

Wife just ordered us a peloton so I will def be a regular in this thread. Having 2 kids in 2 years and the covid we both put on 20 lbs. so I’m down 8 since I’m able to go back into normal routine of life I used to love cycling and now I can bike at home.

I’m 6’4 like 265. Mostly I lift and run so I have a more line backer build if that makes sense.
May be too small for you honestly, but you should be able to make it work. I’m 6’4” 200 lb and it’s not really possible for me to get it adjusted as perfectly as I would like honestly. Wish there was more room for adjustment with the bars.

regarding the hr via Apple Watch, I got this 30$ device called heartbeatz that lets me use my watch with the non + seamlessly.

Hips fluid? You can get out there in coverage?

nah I was more of a down hill kinda guy

as I got more into my senior year I went to tackle and TE I had great hands horrible hips. Coach said I was a better down field threat instead of getting burned over and over RBs and slots in the flat lmao.

May be too small for you honestly, but you should be able to make it work. I’m 6’4” 200 lb and it’s not really possible for me to get it adjusted as perfectly as I would like honestly. Wish there was more room for adjustment with the bars.

regarding the hr via Apple Watch, I got this 30$ device called heartbeatz that lets me use my watch with the non + seamlessly.

thanks that’s what I assumed even when I go to cycle classes it’s bunz cause the bikes Are to small. I got used to it tho. Mostly she got it for herself though I plan to use it no more than 2-3 times a week I still like running.

not a taller guy but this thing has helped me keep my sanity.

a toddler right now and a newborn coming soon. Between this and some home gym equipment, I’ve been able to get what I need done. Put the kids to sleep, get a quick hour or two in with the monitor set up.

priceless IMO. Still a runner but keep it to 2-3 days a week instead of every day but I’ve found cycling just a good.

thanks that’s what I assumed even when I go to cycle classes it’s bunz cause the bikes Are to small. I got used to it tho. Mostly she got it for herself though I plan to use it no more than 2-3 times a week I still like running.
Yeah you will prob be fine
not a taller guy but this thing has helped me keep my sanity.

a toddler right now and a newborn coming soon. Between this and some home gym equipment, I’ve been able to get what I need done. Put the kids to sleep, get a quick hour or two in with the monitor set up.

priceless IMO. Still a runner but keep it to 2-3 days a week instead of every day but I’ve found cycling just a good.
haha. I have toddler and newborn. Many rides with the toddler playing with his toys and the newborn next to me in the swing.

good luck. It’s hell with two. :lol:

I'm same height but maybe 280 on a good day...you'll be iight man. I just watched the video by Cristine on setting height and lifted the handle bars to a decent height and I'm fine. We've had it for over a year and I haven't broken it..I have the OG bike.

So our friends (neighbors who live across the development) are doing a virtual ride. Choices are 300/600/1000 miles in 3 months (92 days). My wife crushes her Peloton daily (she's had it since August 2019 and LOVES it). I've been out on disability due to Crohn's, and couldn't ride for a long while. Feeling a bit better, she asked if I was gonna do it. I fractured my ankle late April, but it's healing well, and I decided to give it a go.

Doing the 300 mile challenge. I'll easily get to it as I do 20 minute classes. Averaging 6 miles or so, 2 classes in. If I can keep it up, I'll easily exceed the amount I registered for. Just hope my insides hold up, as I don't want to stop my ride to use the bathroom.

Copped one last week. It got delivered 5 days later. I’m doing the intro classes plus the scenic rides right now.

On another note, Chase giving 10x points on Peloton purchases :pimp:.

Copped one last week. It got delivered 5 days later. I’m doing the intro classes plus the scenic rides right now.

On another note, Chase giving 10x points on Peloton purchases :pimp:.

Welcome to the club Jeff! We gotta get a ride in bruh! I’m approaching me 250th :pimp:

New content is adding some excitement. Much less with a virtual “game”

Havent PRd in a while. Didn’t plan for it but saw the Usain ride up as the first recommended and said what the hell.

951F65C7-9702-437B-9948-584295A603BB.jpeg

New content is adding some excitement. Much less with a virtual “game”

Havent PRd in a while. Didn’t plan for it but saw the Usain ride up as the first recommended and said what the hell.

951F65C7-9702-437B-9948-584295A603BB.jpeg
Doing the Usain one later today :smokin

does anybody have the Peloton dumbbells? Was thinking about getting a pair of 30s to have in my office at work. Wanted to see a better picture of them though.

Back
Top Bottom