People 25 and older yet still dressing like kids FTL

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

I dont think he is worried about the next man outfit... i think he is trying 2 say that is sets a bad example for the next generation...

as you get older you guys should dress according 2 ya age...

and watch 1 knuckle head put " thier is a dress code according 2 age" no its not.. but u guys are old enough 2 firgure it out yaselfs...

And as you get older you should know how to spell "there" and "figure" correctly.....

...and shrink the font.

But a few things here: 25 isn't old, it was at the mall and not a professional event, if they dress horribly...it makes you look that much better (assumingyou know how to decently dress). The issue isn't the age, but more so the look. Biblically oversized jeans and tees don't look good on anyone, ages0-108.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I dont think he is worried about the next man outfit... i think he is trying 2 say that is sets a bad example for the next generation...

and watch 1 knuckle head put " thier is a dress code according 2 age" no its not.. but u guys are old enough 2 firgure it out yaselfs...

And as you get older you should know how to spell "there" and "figure" correctly.....

As you get older you should know not to start sentences with "and".

Originally Posted by theymademepick

dress for the situation not your age.

That almost makes too much sense.

But these kids will always find something to amplify their perceived superiority.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

as you get older... you stop caring about what other people think about you.

I'll wear what I want...not what I think I should be wearing b/c of what society says.

QFT

some of you need to get this tattooed on yall forehead

lol at homie tryin reading and highlighting everyword...
indifferent.gif

u-mad1.jpg

It's okay buddy, just because you are a complete imbecile who can't spell simple words doesn't mean you have to get all angry about it. Perhaps youshould care less about what other men are wearing and focus on improving your vocabulary and spelling skills so next time you want to make a point, youdon't end up looking like a complete waste of sperm.

I hate seeing some 6'2 chubby dude dressin' like a hypebeast. Dudes still out here with tall tee's, baggyjeans, throwbacks and !#+ .
smh.gif
@ these losers

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by theymademepick

dress for the situation not your age.

That almost makes too much sense.

But these kids will always find something to amplify their perceived superiority.

You two are the bees knees.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

That's why I like Russell Simmons so much. No matter how old he is and how much bread he has, he still rocks whatever the hell he feels like...
laugh.gif

russell_simmons_kimora_lee.jpg

russell_simmons_1904246.jpg

russell_simmons_5129788.jpg

DrBen_JimJones_RusselSimmons.jpg

pimp.gif

you do know that Russel used to be a Gangsta rapper and rapper don't wear a suit 24/7. Plus he's bald so the fitted kinda is there to hidethe bald head.

if you're 25 and you still expressing yourself like a 17, 18 kid fashionably then you have a problem growing up.

Originally Posted by Jules300

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

as you get older... you stop caring about what other people think about you.

I'll wear what I want...not what I think I should be wearing b/c of what society says.

QFT

some of you need to get this tattooed on yall forehead

oh my the hypocrite
roll.gif
. So you saying that hip hop a.k.astreet urban style did not tell you what to wear or influence you? Please, the same guy who say he can wear whatever he want , blah blah... and don'tlisten to what society tell him is the same guy that follow what his favorite rapper wear and rock the latest street fashion just to fit in.
laugh.gif
. Yall are a bunch of hypocrites

Awwwwww Man! I turn 25 in 20 days and I just copped 2 new fitteds, now I only have 20 days to wear them so Niketalk does not frown upon me............
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
fresh boy dj is jerked out

If you are taking care of your business, then you can dress however you want and whatever makes you feel comfortable. Try to stop looking at people so hard.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Do you find it odd and funny to see guys who are 25 and older but still dressing up like hypebeast , baggy jeans, XXL tshirt, slanted fitted, oversized jerseys ? I mean what are these people thinking ? I walked around the mall and just
laugh.gif
when i see them.

- ?
- XXL shirt? whats wrong with an XXL shirt? i must be reading this wrong you must mean a shirt 2 times too big.

- other than that an XXL tee (or hoody) and oversized jeans is how i get down.......and im 30. what am i supposed to wear? some hypebeast get up like a blazer,a tight t shirt, some tight jeans, and steve madden type shoes?
laugh.gif
why?becasue some kid like you thinks so?

- ill tell you whats FTL, people who think just because they reach a certain age they cant wear certain clothes or drive certain vehicles. people who live bythese 'grown man' rules are usually lames.

martin2-75.jpg

HOL UP.....HOL UP......hol up....

How did y'all let half a page go by without pointing this out?!

ACBboyz84 wrote:

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]you do know that Russel used to be a Gangsta rapper[/color] and rapper don't wear a suit 24/7. Plus he's bald so the fitted kinda is there to hide the bald head.

if you're 25 and you still expressing yourself like a 17, 18 kid fashionably then you have a problem growing up.

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Russel Simmons used to be a gangsta rapper...ah man.

Insecure, elitist posers FTL.

since you guys are bashing the thread starter....**

STOP YELLING DAG NABIT!

id say cutoff age is 30...

my cousins who are like 26 and up still got nice gear
pimp.gif

no hate. untill i can really tell that u over 30. 20-30 yr old guys can wear wuteva they want
smokin.gif

im 22 btw
devil.gif

KB8sandiego wrote:
I don't worry about the next man's outfit.

Co-Sign

When you are paying for your own gear you wear what you want when you want.

I could care less about what you think about me.

I don't care for skinny jeans or the 80's look but I won't tell anybody they shouldn't wear it. You work hard for the stuff you have, so wearwhat makes you feel comfortable.

Now if you are going to church rocking jerseys and baggy jeans then we need to have a conversation..

Im 26... and im gonna be me.. cant no one tell me nothing.. i have 2 kids and a wife.... my own place.. pay my own bills..
are you telling me that i cant wear a hat of a team that im a fan of???
im not a 5'5 and 100lbs.. so i cant wear a 2xl???

Back
Top Bottom