People 25 and older yet still dressing like kids FTL

That's why I like Russell Simmons so much. No matter how old he is and how much bread he has, he still rockswhatever the hell he feels like...
laugh.gif

russell_simmons_kimora_lee.jpg

russell_simmons_1904246.jpg

russell_simmons_5129788.jpg

DrBen_JimJones_RusselSimmons.jpg

pimp.gif

carlosdapaperboy wrote:
And as you get older you should know how to spell "there" and "figure" correctly.....

roll.gif
I think that's more important than what you wearing .. LMAO

P. S. So should I get mad when a young kid does not have his pants down to his knees it's talking correctly and has a suit on? hmmmm .. since when ages getdress codes?

like it has been said in here, stop worrying about what other people are wearing.

I don't necessarily hate it, but I wouldn't approve of it. But who am I to tell someone how to dress, I'm no stylist, no do I care about somebodyelse's taste of clothes. They can do whatever they like...if I'm in a good mood, I'll be happy.

Some of your favorite rappers who are 30+ still dress like this...
Really tho... what's wrong with it?

last week when i was flying back to indiana from thanksgiving break i saw 3 different dudes like 40-60 year olds wearing denim outfits in some burgundy or someother crazy color along with some loafers and a pimp hat. i didn't know these outfits were still even being made or maybe their kids gave 'em to themand they think they look "hip" either way i found it humorous.

i don't look my age so if i don't dress like a "mature adult" people assume im a sophomore in high school, but im sure i'll appreciatelooking younger as i get older.

I agree at certain times people should know how to carry themselves clothing wise. Like if your 30 going to your children school with a fitted and some jordanson then
smh.gif

Personally at almost twenty I don't wear sneakers nor hip hop or "urban" apparel but hey that's me

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

I dont think he is worried about the next man outfit... i think he is trying 2 say that is sets a bad example for the next generation...

as you get older you guys should dress according 2 ya age...

and watch 1 knuckle head put " thier is a dress code according 2 age" no its not.. but u guys are old enough 2 firgure it out yaselfs...

And as you get older you should know how to spell "there" and "figure" correctly.....

lol at homie tryin reading and highlighting everyword...
indifferent.gif

What I want to know is, how do you know the age of that random person in baggy clothes you see at the mall?

Did the OP walk up to them and ask them?

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

I dont think he is worried about the next man outfit... i think he is trying 2 say that is sets a bad example for the next generation...

and watch 1 knuckle head put " thier is a dress code according 2 age" no its not.. but u guys are old enough 2 firgure it out yaselfs...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

Some of your favorite rappers who are 30+ still dress like this...
Really tho... what's wrong with it?

QFT...Pharrell,JayZ and Kanye is pushing 30 as well.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Fresh BOY DJ:

Is it necessary to type in the largest font possible?
my bad yo... but everyone was bashing the thread starter , with comments like why u woried and blah blah...

i had 2 make my point across....
happy.gif
. preety sureit did...

Originally Posted by theymademepick

dress for the situation not your age.
QFT

I turn 25 next July and I know that when I start my job in the fall I'll have to wear a suit everyday. I love wearing suits Monday-Friday (Sundays forchurch as well), but on Saturdays I wear whatever is comfortable.

So, once you are over 25 you cant wear a fitted any more? Get real dude

as you get older... you stop caring about what other people think about you.

I'll wear what I want...not what I think I should be wearing b/c of what society says.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

That's why I like Russell Simmons so much. No matter how old he is and how much bread he has, he still rocks whatever the hell he feels like...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Ignorant thread but oh well ... Cosign Chico
pimp.gif

Dude dresses better then alot of people at any age & I wouldnt mind dressing like I do for a long time. Versatility

FTW!

ACBboyz84 wrote:
Do you find it odd and funny to see guys who are 25 and older but still dressing up like hypebeast , baggy jeans, XXL tshirt, slanted fitted, oversized jerseys ? I mean what are these people thinking ? I walked around the mall and just
laugh.gif
when i see them.

where im from the "urban", "low income", "poverty strictin" communinatie this will never go away. Shidd, im looked upon asdifferent because i wear clothes that fit.
this trend will never go away bc people wear what they feel is comfortable far as baggy clothes

Most of the time people who say "stop worrying about the next man"...are the next man and guilty as charged.

If you're 25, you have no business wearing a tall tee, kiddie backpack, and sagging.

I wear fitteds and t-shirts occasionally and I am older , you wear "grown man clothes" and still look dumb. Don't try so hard everyone knows youare going for "the look" , very self conscious and very gay

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

I agree at certain times people should know how to carry themselves clothing wise. Like if your 30 going to your children school with a fitted and some jordans on then
smh.gif

Personally at almost twenty I don't wear sneakers nor hip hop or "urban" apparel but hey that's me

You look like an urban guy wearing aeropostale to go for the non-urban look

Back
Top Bottom