people open your eyes

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

this video covers alot of things from god to 9/11 to terrorism to the war to the U.S. and even things to come. this video is very detailed, and the detail iswhat puts this video above some of the others that try to hit on these points.

its never to late to open your eyes...until its to late
wink.gif

You should've opened your eyes to the search feature before making this thread. This has been posted within the last 3 or 4 days.

this is the most posted video in the history of niketalk - and everyone that posts it thinks they're like the first ones who could've ever seen it andnow they know some great big secret...

Yo - listen... seriously.. this has been floating around niketalk and the rest of the internet FOREVER now.. stop posting it!! use the search!!!

Since this is like the fifth time I've seen this posted on here, can someone explain to me what this is all about? I really don't want to watch thevideo. I search it up, and all that comes up is something about a German spirit.

For those that think this is a powerful movie - does it concern you at all that there are no references for any of the claims that the movie makes?

this is the most posted video in the history of niketalk - and everyone that posts it thinks they're like the first ones who could've ever seen it and now they know some great big secret...

Yo - listen... seriously.. this has been floating around niketalk and the rest of the internet FOREVER now.. stop posting it!! use the search!!!

^^^^im not sayin i was the 1st to have seen it or the 1st to post it, 90% of everything on this forum has been posted at one time or another... if you haveseen it ok nice but alot of people havent and or dont live on nt.

c'mon young...this was just posted the other day...and every week before...from now on people...before you post a vid...just think...more than likelysomeone already beat me to it...

For those that think this is a powerful movie - does it concern you at all that there are no references for any of the claims that the movie makes?
Of course not. It's the internet, where people can find videos, blogs, articles and the like that coincide with their views and parade itaround while never bothering to look outside their straw-sized hole of a perspective.

Originally Posted by ghost43t

this is the most posted video in the history of niketalk - and everyone that posts it thinks they're like the first ones who could've ever seen it and now they know some great big secret...

^^^^im not sayin i was the 1st to have seen it or the 1st to post it, 90% of everything on this forum has been posted at one time or another... if you have seen it ok nice but alot of people havent and or dont live on nt.

I'm not even saying it like that - but really, ask yourself.. you think it hasn't been posted here? did you even try searching?

No more blood for oil. Too many Americans are scared to think this can't be done, they dont believe the government could ever do this.

Back
Top Bottom