People really rocking the T-Skirts?

Its such an 'unoriginal' look. Everybody knows you're trying to look like Kanye and ASAP...

Cause Kanye and A$AP are the first ones to do it? The only reason this is getting noticed is because of them probably, but people have been dressing like this way before them.

SMHLMAO

IT YELLS IM TRYING TO HARD.

IM STILL IN SHOCK THAT THIS WHOLE GOTH NINJA THING IS TAKING OFF

BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER WHAT WE SEE IS A MICROCOSM OF CULTURES.

THE INTERNET IS SUCH A MAGNIFYING GLASS.

IN THIS CASE, SOMEONE STAB MY EYES OUT PLEASE

Most of that isn't even considered goth ninja. I would say more hypbeast crap where they are incorporating certain pieces of the goth ninja aesthetic. And it looks terrible when done.

Now I will say that I don't dress like these examples above and am not saying they look good. All but one look pretty damn bad. But the way these kids dress has no affect on me so they can do what they like. Niketalk is still caught in a bit of a bubble when it comes to clothing, even dudes in the dressing better thread(haven't looked in there in months) only appreciate a certain style that is pretty damn conservative.

In less than 5 years, full scale 80's style androgyny will be back.  This is just the warm up.

Last edited:
The dudes in these pictures are trying too hard.
Like they spent hours meticulously orchestrating their outfit.
Effortless>>>>botherless

The skirt and the mantyhose is just showing out . One single item in your outfit shouldnt get more attention than the whole imho.

The dudes in these pictures are trying too hard.
. One single item in your outfit shouldnt get more attention than the whole imho.

I fully disagree. The reason these outfits look like trash is because they are trying to make a statement with every piece of clothing they are wearing. If they only had one piece that was more stand out and pair it up with things that were more normal/subdued it would look much better. Hell most people on this site take that stance with their shoes. You are wearing some Nike's/Jordans with some normal clothes, the shoes are your focal point and you are wearing them as a statement.

^^^

nerd.gif

The tall tees made sense tho but this right here! This **** is flat out nvm I rather not b banned

There is a difference between worrying and laughing at people

*Checks Pharrell avy and understands why his Kimmies are rustled

Not at all my dude. I've just always been fascinated with this boards obsession with other peoples fashion choices. For example, take our choices in shoe wear.. most females are opposed to what some of us deem as "hot" shoes but does that stop us from wearing what we like?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That video stays relevant on here. :smh:

Some of ya'll would wear buttless leather chaps if Kanye wore 'em in a video. The difference in tall tees is that people were wearing huge jeans with 'em, so it just looked like a completely oversized fit. With these shirts it looks like ya'll wearing leggings and a skirt.

Last edited:
I fully disagree. The reason these outfits look like trash is because they are trying to make a statement with every piece of clothing they are wearing. If they only had one piece that was more stand out and pair it up with things that were more normal/subdued it would look much better. Hell most people on this site take that stance with their shoes. You are wearing some Nike's/Jordans with some normal clothes, the shoes are your focal point and you are wearing them as a statement.

Thats a good point, but maybe its just me.
I know alot of people on here have had someone say to them. "I like your sneakers"
But to me i like it more when someone says "i like your outfit"
I see what you are saying though.

i hate ASAP for making all these youngin's think they're trill.. 

half them fools don't even know the origin of that slang.. they probably think ASAP made it up.

mean.gif

i now feel obligated to throw on riding dirty.

Back
Top Bottom