People really rocking the T-Skirts?

roll.gif

how the **** is this considered trill?

pimp c is rolling over in his grave.

TRILL come at me
roll.gif
laugh.gif
looking like that you would probably want me to come on you, not at you.

no thanks, though.

I rock the longer t shirt and chicks be mirin but it's a NY soho thing and ya wouldn't understand the wave so keep the hate as i walk past looking trill
laugh.gif
see whats wrong with this generation?

trill texas slang b, this whole era of wet behind da ear ****** is da worst.

this is why i dont go to soho, bunch of wierdos and dweebs infesting da immediate era.

I'm surprised theres so much bashing when half of you have admitted you were sheep to previous trends such as baggy clothing.

i've been wearing baggy clothes since 1st grade though- its not even a trend, its a preference. I cant stand clingy clothes or feeling like i cant move around and breathe. How long any of you been wearing ladies clothes?

Get away from me

If you but clothes that FIT you there is no reason to why it should be coming in the way of your breathing or movement, if you have trouble moving around in a pair of jeans, chances are they don't FIT you!

You don't need to be in ridiculously lose fitting clothes to be able to move and breath...c'mon..lol

i've been wearing baggy clothes since 1st grade though- its not even a trend, its a preference. I cant stand clingy clothes or feeling like i cant move around and breathe. How long any of you been wearing ladies clothes?
roll.gif

first skin tight leather pants with retros, now these t skirts..smh...ye can piss on yalls face and tell you its rain and yall wouldnt question it...not enough chiefs 

a lot of the cats in hear strike me as the type that hang with ten ****** discussing shoe release dates ignoring the chicks that walk by and sit back making comments about what the next man has on.

I missed the leather pants, extra long T's phase but i do wear slimmer fitting jeans and i see it happen from time to time. ****** mad because they **** flockin to a certain look that they just cant pull off. It be the same cats in 4X pelle's with rhinestones everywhere & shiny belts who be having sideways comments :lol:

a lot of the cats in hear strike me as the type that hang with ten ****** discussing shoe release dates ignoring the chicks that walk by and sit back making comments about what the next man has on.

I missed the leather pants, extra long T's phase but i do wear slimmer fitting jeans and i see it happen from time to time. ****** mad because they **** flockin to a certain look that they just cant pull off. It be the same cats in 4X pelle's with rhinestones everywhere & shiny belts who be having sideways comments :lol:

Stop talking about ninja in subliminals b.

:nerd:

I missed the leather pants, extra long T's phase but i do wear slimmer fitting jeans and i see it happen from time to time. ****** mad because they **** flockin to a certain look that they just cant pull off. It be the same cats in 4X pelle's with rhinestones everywhere & shiny belts who be having sideways comments
laugh.gif
Stop talking about ninja in subliminals b.

nerd.gif
bb belts is a bronx thing, so if anything that shot is SQUARELY on you steezy, and i never wore a anything bigger then a 2x in my life.

:smh:, people have always been sheep to trendy styles, it just so happens this might be one of the worst trends to follow.

a lot of the cats in hear strike me as the type that hang with ten ****** wearin' skirts discussing what Kanye had on in the latest issue of Vogue magazine ignoring the chicks that walk by and sit back making comments about what the next man has on.

fixed.

Last edited:
It ain't a specific shot at nobody (I ain't on that Pusha t ****) but from being all over NY its a generalization of the type of dudes who usually be focusing wild hard on another mans clothing.

Like theres no reason theres

A) A group of females in small *** dresses
B) A group of dudes in skinny jeans

and you decide to stare and make comments about what the dudes are wearing :smh: its strikes me as jailhouse queer **** G. I let ****** rock with what they want some of my crew on that Soho ish (not to the extremes in this thread, but our ish fitted) and some of my ****** are 6' + 220+ so they rock with a looser fit.... at the end of the day females show me love and nobody can tell me how i SHOULD be dressing so i really don't give 2 *****.

I have this convo wit my pops every few weeks when he goes out rockin the doug funny suit :lol:

It ain't a specific shot at nobody (I ain't on that Pusha t ****) but from being all over NY its a generalization of the type of dudes who usually be focusing wild hard on another mans clothing.

and you decide to stare and make comments about what the dudes are wearing :smh: its strikes me as jailhouse queer **** G. I let ****** rock with what they want some of my crew on that Soho ish (not to the extremes in this thread, but our ish fitted) and some of my ****** are 6' + 220+ so they rock with a looser fit.... at the end of the day females show me love and nobody can tell me how i SHOULD be dressing so i really don't give 2 *****.

I have this convo wit my pops every few weeks when he goes out rockin the doug funny suit :lol:

You seem kinda hurt

But when you having the convo wit your dad, you are discussing his old style suit, not him wearing your mom's dress and calling it urban A suit still a suit and a skirt still a skirt.

Big difference.

>D

naw, urban is being timberland booted out, rocking acgs, northface, championhoods, foamposites, hoodies, etc.

this is for da limp wristed metrosexuals.

Bruh!...how come we don't see eye to eye?...I rock Timbs, northface, hoodies and foambs ALOT!

Back
Top Bottom