I hate this Generation of lames all of ya

If you smoke you smoke dont nobody care stop posting pics you damn hippie 

Im only 23 by the way

I like this.

now whats wrong with papers?
toke up fellow tokers
pimp.gif
...its our day 

Ok, I really think the wall of hate has been quoted enough times.

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by red mpls

What is going on with you guy?  I thought smokers were supposed to be relaxed
roll.gif
hahaha this guy. addiction is not just physical, it could also be psychological. im speakin from personal experience and from what i have seen. so like i said take a sit brah and stop giving the a** for weed. 
sick.gif
never seen half baked? and trust me it aint addictive. i used to smoke multiple blunts a day and ive quit cold turkey for months at a time with no side affects or withdrawals
i smoke cuz i want to not cuz im addicted. i havent smoked since last saturday and im perfectly fine. just cuz someone likees to do something often doesnt mean theyre addicted.

show me proof that its addictive. scientific proof. not just my friends smoke alot so theyre addicted

and mpls stupid people who talk outta they *%% annoy me

oh yea happy holidays folks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 x20

What the hell are you talking about?
laugh.gif

It's a joke homie, once again, relax guy.

*Paranoid and aggravated withdrawal symptoms?*

nerd.gif

I see there is still so much ignorance towards marijuna and it's effects either way I smoke never felt the need to broadcast it to people tho

I think to each his own. I just don't care for the kids who celebrate weed like it's the best thing to happen since water. Although, one of my cousins is addicted and he can't seem to get his $H1T together, but that's all him.

I don't smoke though.. I make my paper

Originally Posted by CashBanks

I see there is still so much ignorance towards marijuna and it's effects either way I smoke never felt the need to broadcast it to people tho
yea the fact that some annoying egotistic potheads constantly have to show off their habit.....they make all these abstemeious dudes think ALL smokers are like that. Most weed smokers are low key blazing while watching reggie watts videos and ordering dominos. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by digitalO22

hahaha this guy. addiction is not just physical, it could also be psychological. im speakin from personal experience and from what i have seen. so like i said take a sit brah and stop giving the a** for weed. 
sick.gif
never seen half baked? and trust me it aint addictive. i used to smoke multiple blunts a day and ive quit cold turkey for months at a time with no side affects or withdrawals
i smoke cuz i want to not cuz im addicted. i havent smoked since last saturday and im perfectly fine. just cuz someone likees to do something often doesnt mean theyre addicted.

show me proof that its addictive. scientific proof. not just my friends smoke alot so theyre addicted

and mpls stupid people who talk outta they !!* annoy me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 x20

You smoking blunts daily then quitting cold turkey =/= marijuana not being addictive, though. For people with an addictive personality, too much of ANYTHING can make them an addict (alcohol, weed, cigarettes, etc.). If the body becomes dependent on any substance, then an addiction is present.
Physical addictions to marijuana are not possible. Sit down guy.
Psychological addiction kind of is, but only to the extent that people just decide they want to be high all the time. Even if you purged all the weed off the face of the earth, no one would show withdrawal effects.

Body *or mind* (fixed). Nowhere did I say that marijuana was physically addictive or that use of it resulted in withdrawals.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

why does it seem that people who dont 
pimp.gif
always seem so angry about weed. like they are always saying how its lame
Cause many of you dudes that do smoke, try to act like you're cool for smoking.  No one cares, stop listening to wiz khalifa, stop taking pictures of you smoking, stop making statuses about how youre gonna roll one go away.

/thread

MPLS i was just explaining why i went off and it was towards the other guy. nothing against you you homie.
pimp.gif

im usually a relaxed person but its been a long week. ima go
pimp.gif
and relax. enjoy your friday folks

I havent smoked weed in over 3 years. It does nothing for me. Most of my boys smoke something weed or cigs, I really dont mind it Im used to being around it.

Edit

I hate the cornballs who act like weed is the miracle plant.Dudes who are dependent on weed to make them happy . idiots who love to pretend that weed has no adverse affects on you.Dudes who love to cite random documentaries and joe rogan.Lames who smoke to fit in .Lames who are lazy bums because of weed.Fake lobbyist who pretend drug cartels don't kill folks over weed or people don't get into fights over weed.Who pretend weed doesn't lead to other drug usage .Dudes who pretend that Weed doesn't harm the people in the vicinity as far as second hand smoke.Idiots who pretend failing a drug test due to weed is Un fair and act like weed Doesnt effect performance.Enjoy your habit and coughing up your lungs and wrecking your heart you guys are no better than functional alcoholics and smokers
Good #%# point.

MPLS i was just explaining why i went off and it was towards the other guy. nothing against you you homie.
pimp.gif

im usually a relaxed person but its been a long week. ima go
pimp.gif
and relax. enjoy your friday folks

It's all love, bro.  Peace

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I hate the cornballs who act like weed is the miracle plant.Dudes who are dependent on weed to make them happy . idiots who love to pretend that weed has no adverse affects on you.Dudes who love to cite random documentaries and joe rogan.Lames who smoke to fit in .Lames who are lazy bums because of weed.Fake lobbyist who pretend drug cartels don't kill folks over weed or people don't get into fights over weed.Who pretend weed doesn't lead to other drug usage .Dudes who pretend that Weed doesn't harm the people in the vicinity as far as second hand smoke.Idiots who pretend failing a drug test due to weed is Un fair and act like weed Doesnt effect performance.Enjoy your habit and coughing up your lungs and wrecking your heart you guys are no better than functional alcoholics and smokers
Preach fam.  If dudes smoke for themselves because they want to, then its all good.  It's when people do the stuff in the post I quoted that it gets annoying.

Cartune snapped with his post as well.

sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 x20

You smoking blunts daily then quitting cold turkey =/= marijuana not being addictive, though. For people with an addictive personality, too much of ANYTHING can make them an addict (alcohol, weed, cigarettes, etc.). If the body becomes dependent on any substance, then an addiction is present.
exactly what im trying to say. dude doesnt seem to understand that some people have addictive personalities and behavior. the addiction i was referring to is psychological. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 x20

exactly what im trying to say. dude doesnt seem to understand that some people have addictive personalities and behavior. the addiction i was referring to is psychological. 

you basically reinforced my point. you admitted yourself that your friends have addictive personalities. 
weed isnt the problem its your friends. me not being a heavy smoker and quitting cold turkey with zero side affects or withdrawals doesnt prove 

its not addictive. but your friends smoking alot and having addictive personalities does? a 5 year old can see who's logic is flawed 

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Isn't it? Most profitable crop I believe, been around for thousands of years, numerous health benefits
Because there is no such thing as a successful stoner...
laugh.gif

Same lames who'd be lazy anyways? Probably...as if marijuana is the one and only thing out there holding them back 
roll.gif

Sure they do, just like they do any other illegal drugs...thats not an issue with the drug but more of the policy..you get two for that one 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gateway drug? Have you read any articles in the past 10 years?

You sound like a child...how old are you anyways?

... trippin'. I smoke. I don't blast it out there. I'm not reeking of it. I graduate college next month. I have a job. I ball. No problems.

I think what people on this thread are doing are picking specific situations that they DIDN'T LIKE about somebody who smokes, instead of the actual action.

The dudes who broadcast it are the ones who are doing it for popularity. They aren't the majority, @!%%#$!! just stand out more.

But I must say, if you haven't smoked before you can't really say it's bad for you. It's not like hard drugs or anything. If I felt it was hurting me, I'd easily stop. But it's not.

EVERYBODY SHOULD JUST BE HIGH OFF LIFE!!

Back
Top Bottom