People who dont smoke

jbpkickz

Banned
why does it seem that people who dont 
pimp.gif
always seem so angry about weed. like they are always saying how bad it is, how its lame, how it kills you but most have never even tried it. i have friends that dont smoke but i dont call them out about not smoking. 

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

pimp.gif
always seem so angry about weed. like they are always saying how its lame
Cause many of you dudes that do smoke, try to act like you're cool for smoking.  No one cares, stop listening to wiz khalifa, stop taking pictures of you smoking, stop making statuses about how youre gonna roll one go away.

Because most the time they hate because they don't understand it. Alot times they are the same ones that believe a lot of the nonsense negative propaganda out there from media and the internet. These are normally the same people who will turn around and take a shot or down a beer....

i dont smoke, i just never got into it, never tried it never wanted to try it, it doesnt bother me when people do it around me, it does bother me when people talk about it all the time

Originally Posted by 18th letter

pimp.gif
Cause many of you dudes that do smoke, try to act like you're cool for smoking.  No one cares, stop listening to wiz khalifa, stop taking pictures of you smoking, stop making statuses about how youre gonna roll one go away.
as much as i hate to say it OP, this guy has a point. most people who smoke always have to let the world know that what they're doing.

pimp.gif

/threadIt's wild annoying.

Wait... you're telling me there are people out there who judge and criticize others?

HOW IS THIS NOT NATIONAL NEWS???

I think its like people who don't have a facebook. People are constantly telling them to get one, they're surrounded by it, its to the point that its probably more work to not have a facebook so they have to take some imaginary stand against it

pimp.gif

Why does it bother you so much?

pimp.gif
always seem so angry about weed. like they are always saying how bad it is, how its lame, how it kills you but most have never even tried it. i have friends that dont smoke but i dont call them out about not smoking. 

What would you call them out on?

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

pimp.gif
as much as i hate to say it OP, this guy has a point. most people who smoke always have to let the world know that what they're doing.
truth, i do know people that always braggin bout how much loud they smoke, etc photos on fb of grass, i can see how it could get annoyin

pimp.gif
qft
i rarely smoke and when i do its only for the effects, by no means proud of it 

nothing is more annoying than to hear these pot heads yap about legalizing weed and citing some random article or documentary on how weed is good for you, cures cancer aids and saves the world

I hate it when people smoke weed around me because that mess stinks. I hate it even more when people smoke weed in the club and then get mad when security guards ask them to put it out. And dude up there is right, most people who smoke think they're extra hard because they're smoking weed. I really dont care if you smoke, thats your business. Just do it in private or away from me. Thats all.

I used to think this, but came to realize it goes both ways.

Do you. That's all that really matters.

I don't smoke and I don't care if other people smoke but please don't blow your %*+@ in my airspace.

I don't smoke. I dont judge somebody if they wanna smoke. Thats their business. What annoys me when dudes got the nerve to judge me for not smoking. Bruh, its my choice to not smoke. I dont judge you for smoking, so why you judge me for not smoking?>

Originally Posted by djaward

I hate it when people smoke weed around me because that mess stinks. I hate it even more when people smoke weed in the club and then get mad when security guards ask them to put it out. And dude up there is right, most people who smoke think they're extra hard because they're smoking weed. I really dont care if you smoke, thats your business. Just do it in private or away from me. Thats all.

This is the only real answer anyone has given the OP so far. Everyone else has some other underlying reasons why they don't like it.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Because most the time they hate because they don't understand it. Alot times they are the same ones that believe a lot of the nonsense negative propaganda out there from media and the internet. These are normally the same people who will turn around and take a shot or down a beer....

pretty much. I've seen it happened to. A guy who just inhaled hours of second hand tobacco, takes shots and 4 nasty Heinekens wants to look down on someone who just consumed some tree. 
hypocrisy at it's finest.

I hate smokers, can't lie, I'm 22 yrs old and i dont need that #@% around me. I never tried it, never will, and i will tell you to please get away from me if you smoke around me.

16ifolu.gif

Yes I am

Originally Posted by Wr

pretty much. I've seen it happened to. A guy who just inhaled hours of second hand tobacco, takes shots and 4 nasty Heinekens wants to look down on someone who just consumed some tree. 
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Miniojw

I hate the smell of weed. It really stinks. I can't do anything that smells bad.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So you'd sniff coke or Shoot up Heroin?[/color]

Originally Posted by Wr

Hey, hey , hey, Get off the Heinies, na...

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

pimp.gif
You guys must be talking about people who are too young to smoke cigarettes. Most people don't broadcast that they smoke like this. I have friends who smoke and you wouldn't know it unless you're stereotyping or run into them at the club or right after they finished. 

I don't smoke. I love the smell whenever I come across it. It's fine by me. If I never got cancer in my lung area, I would probably be more willing to give it a try... as for cigarettes, yeah you're a lame.

Back
Top Bottom