People with anxiety or panic attacks ....

Yeah I quit Lexapro cold turkey like a damn fool and withdrew hard. I even considered offing myself, no lie. I didn't even realize I was withdrawing until I spoke with my doctor. I didn't understand the whole "taper off" concept back then. Prozac on the other hand is nowhere near as difficult to discontinue.

Yeah I quit Lexapro cold turkey like a damn fool and withdrew hard. I even considered offing myself, no lie. I didn't even realize I was withdrawing until I spoke with my doctor. I didn't understand the whole "taper off" concept back then. Prozac on the other hand is nowhere near as difficult to discontinue.

Ya alot of people don't think to taper off. **** people even get withdrawals quitting coffee or sugar. Alot of people quit SSRI's if they don't get results a week later not knowing it takes 2 - 4 weeks to take effect. Also you have to take it every single day around the same time. If you're missing a dose here and there then you might as well just quit.

Post gave me chills. The SSRI I took was Lexapro as well. And I, too, had some real dark times during the withdrawal process. It just wasn't worth living during some days. So I felt that 100%.

I came in just to post the exact article.

Hopefully more follow UCLA's suit: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/26/health/depression-screening-college-ucla-partner/index.html

Getting some heart felt results. Just want to share with you guys:

i was prescribed trazodone for insomnia, but it doesnt seem to be doing ****...

some nights im tired, others im not and will hardly sleep (maybe 2-3 hours at most)...

some nights im tired, others im not and will hardly sleep (maybe 2-3 hours at most)...

Have you tried natural remedies? Valerian, magnesisum are both good alternatives.

How many mgs? At my job patients usually take 50-100mgs for sleep, but I've seen some doses of 200-300 mgs for larger individuals.

Also just reinforcing that please don't quit SSRI's or SNRI's cold turkey. Have the doc taper you down over a time period. Personally, speaking I can't see myself getting on SSRI's at all because I'm not cool w/ a lot of the side effects. Not a fan of benzos either unless it is prn but I see folks that be on klonopin or xanax scheduled for yearsssss. They have to do inpatient just to get off because of the risk of withdrawals.

Kudos to the article about the effects of social media. People are overstimulating their brains through social media and it definitely has an affect on mood. People are too absorbed and let that **** dictate their feelings too much.

does anyone here get the always being overwhelmed feeling, even when youre not doing anything and dont have anything to do?

Ive had this feeling for a looooong time, but just read its linked to anxiety. Im glad to know the cause of it, but has anyone been able to get rid of that feeling?

Its gets mad difficult to do things when im always feeling very overwhelmed, especially studying

I'm gonna need to start drinking decaf. Regular coffee been f****n with my anxiety and breathing.

Interesting to see what everyone is going through. It’s hard to see this when looking at people from the surface (eg avici, robin Williams, etc).

I always feel super overwhelmed with the expectations of life. Feel overwhelmed by debt, by age, by etc. Hard to not let those feelings take over and let you make stupid decisions like quitting a job 6 months in.

One thing that has helped me a lot is to simply accept the feelings and allow myself to wallow in it for 10 minutes. Think of all the negativity etc and fully immerse in that feeling. Then, just move on with the day and put one foot in front of the next. In general, the thoughts are always much worse than what needs to be done.

Kind of sucks to live life this way but it’s the best coping mechanism I’ve come up with. Not a fan of opioid dependency and seen too mcuh damage from it to even consider that route.

Chamomile, kava, valerian tea would be a better option for anxiety.

Yeah I've tried drinks with magnesium, valerin, etc. Always seems to put me on my a**. I'll just melt into my chair at work and even doze sometimes. I like coffee a lot so I'm gonna give decaf a shot to see how my body reacts.

These are pretty well reviewed on Amazon

71reGmQkf5L._SL1000_.jpg

Usually do the liquid version. Looks like mud. Fiji kava usually most potent. Gentlemen drink lol

Ever get irrationally nervous? I've read that it's because one is worried about the future and regretful about the past. I've been having one of these streaks lately. Causes my muscles in my upper body to tense up. It's exhausting. Trying to shake it, but it's worst in the morning.

Ever get irrationally nervous? I've read that it's because one is worried about the future and regretful about the past. I've been having one of these streaks lately. Causes my muscles in my upper body to tense up. It's exhausting. Trying to shake it, but it's worst in the morning.
Try magnesium. It's a muscle relaxer.

Magnesium glycinate is a highly absorbable form without side effects. I know you said you drank it... I'm assuming it was citrate like the product Calm.

I'd also take fish oil and a b-complex.

Try magnesium. It's a muscle relaxer.

Magnesium glycinate is a highly absorbable form without side effects. I know you said you drank it... I'm assuming it was citrate like the product Calm.

I'd also take fish oil and a b-complex.

Yeah I've been looking for a miracle cure. My problem is I become dependent on everything. I have a hypersensitivity to all substances. Alcohol, weed, coffee, benzos. I'm trying to go the natural route. Even ditched coffee in favor of decaf green tea. Diet is pretty legit. High protein with lots of fruits/veggies and mostly good carbs. Only drink water and an occasional sparkling water.

Thanks Papi means a lot. Was from work. After 8 years in court which almost killed me. literally. I'm on a pension and own my own car and house at 32 So I don't have to work so life ain't all bad. I've learned too live with a small social life. Or none at times apart from online. I'm happy so its cool. Whose too say what you "should or shouldn't" do with ur time/life. I go to gym daily too make sure I do at least one thing a day
Then come home and smash a **** load of food hahahaha

You mind me asking how you are on pension so early in life?

Yeah I've been looking for a miracle cure. My problem is I become dependent on everything. I have a hypersensitivity to all substances. Alcohol, weed, coffee, benzos. I'm trying to go the natural route. Even ditched coffee in favor of decaf green tea. Diet is pretty legit. High protein with lots of fruits/veggies and mostly good carbs. Only drink water and an occasional sparkling water.
I was told this product works wonders

Amazon product ASIN B00BPUY3W0
41SylwcDnhL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom