permit test question

well i'm actually going to take this tomorrow. but all of my friends tell me it's stupid easy. so don't worry.

my hardest question showed a picture of a stop sign, and asked what it was

anyone that fails the permit test is a ******

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

my hardest question showed a picture of a stop sign, and asked what it was

anyone that fails the permit test is a ******

lmaoo both of my friends failed it he said it was really hard

better to study, sometimes there are tricky questions that you might not know. I live in Fl so those questions about how to park on a hill, what direction toface your tires left me blank.

Originally Posted by infamousod

better to study, sometimes there are tricky questions that you might not know. I live in Fl so those questions about how to park on a hill, what direction to face your tires left me blank.

i just learned that in drivers ed. i think if your facing downwards you point your tires to the curb and if your upwards you turn towards the street

Drivers ed doesn't teach you to pass the permit. You pass the permit by taking past permit tests in your district. Consult Google and your local DMVwebsite.

Someone school me ...

I didn't even take Drivers Ed ...
smh.gif

What's the process I have to go through to get my license now ?

In massachusetts you need your permit before you can even TAKE drivers ed classes..talk about low standars in your area.

i got a hundred on that test.
go to your state dmv site and look over it though. dont want to risk the embarrassment of failing.

It depends because they have easy and hard tests
I failed the very first time by 1 question
the lady said that was a hard test and gave me and easy one the second time
got a 100%

Originally Posted by derventa

In massachusetts you need your permit before you can even TAKE drivers ed classes..talk about low standars in your area.

wth?? im taking it now and so are like 15 other people in my class whod ont have there permit

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Someone school me ...

smh.gif

Depends on your state. In VA you have to have a permit for 1 year and 6 months before you can get your license. Drivers ed in school isn't required but itdef. help. If you can look into traffice school. They offer in car training. It might be better than practicing with your parents who can make you reallynervous. You need 40 hrs of in car training w/10 of them @ night.

i was always in the back seat when my brother was learning to drive.

by learning what he did wrong and by the questions he asked, I already knew the rules of the road.

When I was old enough to take my test I didnt bother reading the book, I just walked in, took it and passed.

Back then you could retake it one time for free also. I dont think they do that now.

Oh man. I was at the DMV getting my permit test and one person before me just handed theirs in and was getting graded. The lady told him he got 14 wrong.Fourteen WRONG. I was like what the hell. I ended up getting one wrong though. I have to get my license soon.

i took the illinois one and it was mad easy. i got one wrong cuz i thought railroad signs were black and white, not yellow and black.
who knew?

The test is common sense.... get a driver's handbook and look over it if you really think you need any review.

Someone school me ...

smh.gif

nerd.gif

but for SEA
grin.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Someone school me ...

smh.gif

Depends on your state. In VA you have to have a permit for 1 year and 6 months before you can get your license. Drivers ed in school isn't required but it def. help. If you can look into traffice school. They offer in car training. It might be better than practicing with your parents who can make you really nervous. You need 40 hrs of in car training w/10 of them @ night.
I live in Illinois .

So basically . I just have to start with my parents helping ?

Ok , matter of fact , is there an website I can go to for more information ?

Back
Top Bottom