Person of Interest

I watched the 2 seasons.. Funny, I dont think its supposed to be though :lol:

That new girl looks like shes gonna be a beast :smokin

I've watched the series since it started and i like it. Rare for me to watch dramas on basic channels just cause most of them aren't that great.

^That new chick is fire, Sarah Shahi.

I've watched the series since it started and i like it. Rare for me to watch dramas on basic channels just cause most of them aren't that great.

^That new chick is fire, Sarah Shahi.
truth...and it is one of the few great dramas on tv. most are direct results or spinoffs of one another, and are based off law enforcement, judicial system, or paranormal/sci-fi activities. Its a somewhat original show, and so far hasnt become predictable, in terms of the characters (in both personality and relationships with one another) and the premise often changes as well all while still having some sort of main plot or interest.

I dig the show, watch it every week. "You're being watched...." That opening line makes me chuckle every week, he talks so funny.

Great show, been a fan since day 1. Wish they would wrap up stories with certain characters instead of letting them run off and pop back up randomly but I also see the genius in it.

I used to watch this show, for some reason I lost interest in the first couple of episodes. But it seems to be really good.

I jumped back in I guess this season. Don't really know why though :lol: Digging what Jim and my boy Ben Linus are doing on it. Love me some Taraji and some of the reoccurring characters that they've saved are funny.

I was hyped 1st season but drifted away. I like that I just jumped back in and I feel like I still have a good idea of what has happened just cuz I happened to watch a few key eps (one with the corrupt kingpin cop, the gov't ppl that helped make the machine, the one crazy chick that had kidnapped Finch among other things, etc.)

Good show, nice lead in to Elementary.

I've been following since day-one.  I enjoy it... it's something different.  

The only "problem" I have with it is that the conspiracies tend to get a bit too intricate... can get confusing. 

Sarah Shahi... 

You still watching this show guys? The series finale last season was EPIC! This seasons started of well I think too. Storys leading somewhere else now

I'm surprised this thread isn't larger (maybe because it's on network tv, idk) but I'm a fan of the show. Google now even tells me when a new episode comes on.

I like how Root just listens to morse code now or w/e to get her commands on some real GOD is talking to me and only I can hear it steez :lol:

Shaw :evil:

One of the recent eps had Finch bringing out the inner Benjamin Linus :pimp:

The last ep, felt like I was The Wire as a thriller with the way they had that reveal in the end for the Brotherhood and Dominic. Building something similar to Vigilance.

Last edited:
Bump.

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom